Jets Down Titans; Head To Dallas (special guests, new Jets chant leaders)

JetNation

On this episode of Joe, Vinny & the Jets we talk about the dominating performance against the Tennessee Titans. The Jets face a must-win scenario almost every week and its no different next week against a 4-9 Dallas Cowboys team who are led by backup quarterback Matt Cassel. We are joined by the new Jets […]

Click here to read the full story...

On this episode of Joe, Vinny & the Jets we talk about the dominating performance against the Tennessee Titans. The Jets face a must-win scenario almost every week and its no different next week against a 4-9 Dallas Cowboys team who are led by backup quarterback Matt Cassel.

We are joined by the new Jets chant leaders Scott Mullery and Rob "Jetman" Fulmer.

This episode is well worth the listen.

Loved the passion and energy from Scott and Rob, the Jets chant is in really good hands.

+1

The chant is much better now that it's run by a couple of guys that are just plain Jets fans with no past history, no motive, no agenda.  I even joined in myself on Sunday, imagine that.

SAR I

+1

The chant is much better now that it's run by a couple of guys that are just plain Jets fans with no past history, no motive, no agenda.  I even joined in myself on Sunday, imagine that.

SAR I

Not going to lie, I was really curious what your take was going to be here. I like this guys a lot, pretty cool that you feel the same way.

Not going to lie, I was really curious what your take was going to be here. I like this guys a lot, pretty cool that you feel the same way.

My issue was never with the chant or the fans, was only with the guy behind it at the time.

The chant needs to be fan-driven, no motive, no backstory.  It's cool that way.

SAR I

+1

SAR I

My issue was never with the chant or the fans, was only with the guy behind it at the time.

The chant needs to be fan-driven, no motive, no backstory.  It's cool that way.

SAR I

ahhhhh, a Christmas miracle. 

Archived