Who took Devin Smith's roster spot?

Wow.  Now that is surprising.  Ihad hopes, but this guy looked pretty far behind to me in preseason. They seem to be using Henderson and Lattimore more and more.  Jones seems more like a slow ILB in the mold of Harris.  I guess they think he will boost the specials - assuming that he is even active.  This may be just to protect him from end of season poaching.

Wow.  Now that is surprising.  Ihad hopes, but this guy looked pretty far behind to me in preseason. They seem to be using Henderson and Lattimore more and more.  Jones seems more like a slow ILB in the mold of Harris.  I guess they think he will boost the specials - assuming that he is even active.  This may be just to protect him from end of season poaching.

As far as inactives go: Thompkins was inactive last week he'll be active this week, Marcus Williams the same, maybe even Dion Bailey. So I doubt Jones is active this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if Milliner is inactive. Have to make room for positions of need. WR is that position with Kerley banged up and Smith out.

The Raiders have a RB named Taiwan Jones that ran a 4.33 40..:)

As far as inactives go: Thompkins was inactive last week he'll be active this week, Marcus Williams the same, maybe even Dion Bailey. So I doubt Jones is active this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if Milliner is inactive. Have to make room for positions of need. WR is that position with Kerley banged up and Smith out.

Agreed.   In addition to seeming pretty low on the totem pole, Milliner has been listed with an ankle injury.

Archived