Feeling Great about our Long Term Future. Feeling Sorry for Buffalo.

Shockwave

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're pretty Swiss on everything so I cant  say I remember your take to bump your posts, I mean, I'm sure they're out there...but the rest of your crew, have hundreds of ball washing posts for the world to see.  I've bumped a few in the past.  Too lazy to do it now.

thumbs_up_waynes_world.gif

The biggest Rex lovers on the board are Pac and stoicsentry, and both are essentially Bills fans now. Not sure why you insist on doing this backwards, or what you think you're accomplishing by playing the gotcha game, but I'll save you the time and effort and cop to loving Rex in 2009 and 2010, just like everyone else.

Well, FWIW, the OP talked about draft position over wins.  So in his logic, 4-12 would have been better than 10-6 since we have nothing to show for it.

BTW, what Mike Maccagnan is trying to do is win now and replenish at the same time. People think this is a win now team. It is but not fully. They are going to keep drafting young talent to go around this veteran core we have in order to replenish it. Now he has to execute it, but his credentials suggest that he can. 

His first draft was a B in my book. His trades were brilliant.

The biggest Rex lovers on the board are Pac and stoicsentry, and both are essentially Bills fans now. Not sure why you insist on doing this backwards, or what you think you're accomplishing by playing the gotcha game, but I'll save you the time and effort and cop to loving Rex in 2009 and 2010, just like everyone else.

I'm not playing any game.  Just that the same people who loved Rex, were the loudest voices on the board to remove him. So lets take a wait and see approach before we go all balls to the wall with the "we finally got the HC and GM combo we've been waiting for all these years".

Archived