DOLPHINS HIRE ADAM GASE AS NEW HC

Gas2No99

Peyton choked before and likely will after him but he did coach up Cutler who I think looked better than ever this year.

I dont think so.  Cutler did what he did he's had big statistical seasons before it was just surprising to everyone because 2014 was such a disaster

I think it's a good hire.

Tannenbaum, in my opinion, seemed to have learned from his time with the Jets that you need to do everything in your power to develop your young QB, and that's what it appears he's trying to do by using high picks on Receivers, hiring a Head Coach who has had lots of success as an offensive coordinator and helped revive to some extent Cutler last season.

We'll see how it plays out, but Miami fans must be happy with this hire, especially compared to the last few guys they've had running the team.

Edit - Nevermind giving Tanny credit for the hire of Gase if the report of him wanting Marrone instead is true.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

I dont think so.  Cutler did what he did he's had big statistical seasons before it was just surprising to everyone because 2014 was such a disaster

it wasn't about the stats, he's always been a good fantasy QB but never plays big in big moments.  he did this year.

Archived