Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CTM said:

brett if this was a reaction test you made it very easy for her to pass you dumbass. Shoulda waited a bit

If shes' scum and you are town you just won ScumMvp, despite what Ape is likely to do to the game later if left alive

I didn't want someone to come hammer her since it made me believe she was town. Putting herself at L1 at all was a big enough risk in my mind

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I didn't want someone to come hammer her since it made me believe she was town. Putting herself at L1 at all was a big enough risk in my mind

you left her there for like 60 seconds, with only 80 on and not voting her

who could be her team mate for all we know

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

you left her there for like 60 seconds, with only 80 on and not voting her

who could be her team mate for all we know

The response was all I cared about. If she was scum I would have suspected "we still have an hour, id still like to lynch Spoot so I want to see if anyone else will chime in" etc etc

Just now, StraightCash said:

The response was all I cared about. If she was scum I would have suspected "we still have an hour, id still like to lynch Spoot so I want to see if anyone else will chime in" etc etc

yes but you made it easy... you prodded her to do it and then instantly let her off the hook

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Ridiculous. If beating the D1 deadline means someone has to vote themselves because not enough people show up... I'd rather just go random and watch the world burn

You'd rather risk a PR getting randomly lynched over a VT? 

Archived