Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, CTM said:

hahah.. OMGUS

love it

listen you vile creature, you've made the short list. I can't help you get off of it, that is up to you, but know that you are very much on my radar

Short list, lol. Have you FOS'ed the whole game yet?

Are you going to address the "that's not at all what happened" comment you made? Or, are you hoping that you can just keep making generalized comments like "you're on my list" and putting distance between yourself and the fact I caught you posting bullsh*t? 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Short list, lol. Have you FOS'ed the whole game yet?

Are you going to address the "that's not at all what happened" comment you made? Or, are you hoping that you can just keep making generalized comments like "you're on my list" and putting distance between yourself and the fact I caught you posting bullsh*t? 

Where do you come up with this sh*t furball? You caught me posting BS?

I was referencing the part about me being part of the crew farting in each others mouth and declaring everyone town. (or whaever you said)

I was quite willing to lynch Leelou, Spoot or even Hallia at the end. The only one posting bs here is you

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Where do you come up with this sh*t furball? You caught me posting BS?

I was referencing the part about me being part of the crew farting in each others mouth and declaring everyone town. (or whaever you said)

I was quite willing to lynch Leelou, Spoot or even Hallia at the end. The only one posting bs here is you

No, it seemed to me that you were responding to what I said about how I played today vs. yesterday.

The farting in each others mouths part was more of an insult, than a theory on what you guys were doing. I mean, I'm sure you guys weren't really farting in each others mouths. Were you?

It makes no sense for you to object to that part of what I said. So, I naturally assumed you were talking about my play, given that you suddenly decided to make a run at calling me scum with it. 

I think you're backpedaling and resetting the context to be about the fart comment, when it wasn't initially, because you can't defend it in its original context.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, it seemed to me that you were responding to what I said about how I played today vs. yesterday.

The farting in each others mouths part was more of an insult, than a theory on what you guys were doing. I mean, I'm sure you guys weren't really farting in each others mouths. Were you?

It makes no sense for you to object to that part of what I said. So, I naturally assumed you were talking about my play, given that you suddenly decided to make a run at calling me scum with it. 

I think you're backpedaling and resetting the context to be about the fart comment, when it wasn't initially, because you can't defend it in its original context.

did you live under power lines as a young gorilla?

I'm talkign about the declaring everyone as town bit (which brett was doing essentially saying Leelou and Spoot were 100% town), not the farting in each others mouth bit.. i only repeated that because it was humorous

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

did you live under power lines as a young gorilla?

I'm talkign about the declaring everyone as town bit (which brett was doing essentially saying Leelou and Spoot were 100% town), not the farting in each others mouth bit.. i only repeated that because it was humorous

Again, that part makes no sense for you to react to. I've singled out 80, Brett and a few others for doing that sh*t, not you. 

To me, it seems more likely you tried to throw me into your scum list, and used a bullsh*t reason, and I called you on it. Now, you're resetting the context for what you "really" meant.

I know you haven't been declaring everyone town. I don't know why you'd think I meant you. I'm re-referencing the same town declaring behavior I criticized yesterday, and you weren't part of that.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Wtf do you mean I'm "pinging today"?

My position didn't change from yesterday to today. Yesterday you said I was town-telling. I didn't post much today, but I posted my best reads. Unlike the rest of you who farted into each other's mouths and threw a grand "everyone is town" party. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Again, that part makes no sense for you to react to. I've singled out 80, Brett and a few others for doing that sh*t, not you. 

stupid quote thing.. anyway, you were responding to me and specifically said "unlike the rest of you"... 

i responded that is not what happened at all, i.e. I wasn't declaring everyone town..

all caught up now my hirsute little stalker?

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

stupid quote thing.. anyway, you were responding to me and specifically said "unlike the rest of you"... 

i responded that is not what happened at all, i.e. I wasn't declaring everyone town..

all caught up now my hirsute little stalker?

Again, I don't know why you'd take that so literally... it was an insult, where I was revisiting how I had already been chastising the way some are playing.

Makes no sense. Make even less sense that you'd dig in on something so benign.

Only good explanation I can come up with is that you tried to pass off bullsh*t, so you could flip-flop from calling me town yesterday, to putting me on your "short list" today. When I proved you were full of sh*t, you reset the context of "not what happened" to be about this nonsense.

Now you're doing damage control by arguing it into infinity. 

With that, I've explained the same thing a few times already. I'm done. Too long a day to keep grinding on this... 

Again, I don't know why you'd take that so literally... it was an insult, where I was revisiting how I had already been chastising the way some are playing.

Makes no sense. Make even less sense that you'd dig in on something so benign.

Only good explanation I can come up with is that you tried to pass off bullsh*t, so you could flip-flop from calling me town yesterday, to putting me on your "short list" today. When I proved you were full of sh*t, you reset the context of "not what happened" to be about this nonsense.

Now you're doing damage control by arguing it into infinity. 

With that, I've explained the same thing a few times already. I'm done. Too long a day to keep grinding on this... 

so responding "that's not at all what happenned, but ok" ... Is digging in? lmao

did you have that drink yet?

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Meanwhile.... in traffic...

80 was rushing to get home in time for a date. AH! j/k. As if that was ever gonna happen! He was rushing to get in time to this stupid deadline for this loser online game some hot chick was running. Anyways, as opposed to what usually happens, he came too late. >.>

Just as he opened his car's door to RUSH to his place, a piano dropped from the sky and landed on him, crushing his gentle soul. Blood spilled everywhere as his flaccid dick gave way.

80 has been randomly lynched. He was...

Hidden Content

haven't been following but this unfortunate bit of business should ultimately benefit the town. 

btw, guys, I can do an earlier deadline if mine lands on when you're leaving work or whatever. My rationale was pushing it as late as I could.

So LMK if earlier is better.

Or alternatively you can have the deadline when it usually happens in other games (which is around 5 am my time). But I won't be around for a while to post the flip (ie only when I wake up).... and you wouldn't have me around doing VCs at EoD. That could, technically work.

So if the majority of the players want one of the options above, that's fine by me.

7 hours ago, Pac said:

haven't been following but this unfortunate bit of business should ultimately benefit the town. 

I'm not surprised you think that lol

Also, scroll back to read your death scene. Don't worry, I made it a dignified death.

Meanwhile in Mcdonalds....

Crusher was STARVING, looking down at an itty bitty anemic mcdonalds salad while the misses gave him the stink eye. He sighed and took a mouthful, cringing at the foreign texture of veggies rolling in his wide open trap. Health was so overrated. Having to eat a salad was mean! How could he maintain his unrelenting cheerfulness and morbid obesity like that? He needs protein. He needs carbs. FOR GOD'S SAKE, HE NEEDS UNDULATED 100% FAT GOODNESS. His fat cells were screaming. FEED ME. FEED ME! Your wife will be fine. She's used to disappointments. Just not usually outside of the bedroom.

Crusher tried to fling himself on the nearest table, but really only landed at the edge of his seat, courtesy of gravity (and being kinda fat). He ran!!! (=walked really slowly) and inhaled all the food in the kitchen. Mcdonalds went bankrupt and the world was forever sad. He passed from burger toxicity (What? it's a thing >.>). He was.... A REALLY HUNGRY Smurf.

7 hours ago, Lily said:

I'm glad your daughter seems to be feeling better, Ape. What a fun day you've had! Ugh!

Thank you, yea, the second round of puking seemed to do the trick. She broke the fever before and got her appetite back around 8 PM. 

She's worn out today, but no fever. I smell puke everywhere I go now... it's like burned into my scent memory.

:)

10 hours ago, CTM said:

so responding "that's not at all what happenned, but ok" ... Is digging in? lmao

did you have that drink yet?

No, digging in is the act of making a big, multi-response stand to ensure everyone see's "what you really meant", to make sure what I called bullsh*t on doesn't gain as much notice.

I had several drinks, yes. Any other dismissive remarks you'd like to lump in?

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, digging in is the act of making a big, multi-response stand to ensure everyone see's "what you really meant", to make sure what I called bullsh*t on doesn't gain as much notice.

I had several drinks, yes. Any other dismissive remarks you'd like to lump in?

yes, you are a big fat hairy idiot

I'm an idiot if I'm right. I'm an idiot if I'm wrong.

This is the fundamental truth that anyone that plays mafia must accept.

oh jeez you insecure twat, plenty of people graciously give props when deserved. You got plenty for the sensor claim..

Just now, CTM said:

oh jeez you insecure twat, plenty of people graciously give props when deserved. You got plenty for the sensor claim..

I wasn't talking about me specifically. Maybe I should have put it in quotes? I forgot that you barely speak English... you inability to communicate is astounding, management materials type stuff. LOL

It's a general truth of how mafia is played. Whether you are right or wrong, someone is going to call you an idiot. 

On 2/18/2016 at 11:09 PM, Spoot-Face said:

You know what guys? Despite whatever happens this game, I'm soooo ******* excited for future games when I am scum. Because, if you think you've finally caught me now; waffling, feigning, flailing, and all around being disingenuous, appearing soooo clearly scum, then you're going to find out that you are completely wrong and that I'm town and I've been nothing but 100% genuine in my words, actions, motives, and defenses.

But, the part that really puts a shiver in my quiver is that it's going to totally fvck with whatever meta you all think you're building on me for the future. And it's going to make it that much harder for you to catch me when I'm future scum.

You'll all be like, "but... but... he was acting just like this when he was town all those times! He's never clearly anything!"

Because it wasn't an act! hahahaha!

Yes...

Are you so certain about me??

Are you??

How do you like Spoot now??

How??

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I love the Spoot...but this seems contrived. 

20 hours ago, Hallia said:

When I posted that, that was the only real gameplay that was going on at the moment.  The rest was fluff.  Most of the arguments afterwards have been with regards to that as well.  What would you like me to talk about?

20 hours ago, Hallia said:

I said when I posted the initial post.  There is lots now, and I was simply asking Verb what he wanted me to talk about.  I voted 80 for his reasoning with regards to me,and subsequent gameplay.

I dont know if this is normal but this seems off/weird.  What should I talk about in one breath, there's a lot to talk about in another.  

Not sure I like the idea of letting everyone dictate what and who you should be focused on.  Come up with your own opinions. 

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm down to lynch Hallia or JiF I think. 

Despite my defense of him, Spoot makes sense as a third option.  I'm leery of both CTM and Ape but am not really willing to go in that direction.  Hallia and JiF are my best bets for scum.  Spoot is my best bet for "informative lynch".  

I'm you best bet for scum because I parked a vote on Verbal?  I wasnt on your radar at all, then you vote me on a weak case and I become your "best bet"?

Gross.

Despite my defense of him, Spoot makes sense as a third option.  I'm leery of both CTM and Ape but am not really willing to go in that direction.  Hallia and JiF are my best bets for scum.  Spoot is my best bet for "informative lynch".  

Still think you're town, Spoot, but you're laying it on thick with this rookie talk.  You're not a rookie anymore.  You're one of us.  Own it.

80 willing to vote Spoot for an "informative lynch" (not sure what info we're set to gain) but he thinks he's town.

WTF?

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I wasn't talking about me specifically. Maybe I should have put it in quotes? I forgot that you barely speak English... you inability to communicate is astounding, management materials type stuff. LOL

It's a general truth of how mafia is played. Whether you are right or wrong, someone is going to call you an idiot. 

it's a general truth in life. I'm always amused how everybody thinks everybody else is an idiot. I don't think a single person has existed throughout history that wasn't thought an idiot by someone

20 hours ago, StraightCash said:

It was more reminiscing the glory days. My first game ever I was the cop in Star Wars Mafia (Yoda)... I remember Jif was the emporer, Dan was scum too. Doggin played and he was a 3rd party SK, Boba Fett. We ended up winning.

Game 2 was Lost Mafia, I think SMC was the mod. I was on a 3rd party team with Slats and Crusher. We also won that one!

Now on my return, I haven't gotten to play  in day 2 in either of my first 2 games. Excited for that possibility today.

Huh?  I thought Dan won that game on her own when Crusher and I died on like D1 and D2.  haha 

Archived