Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

This was my plan? I went along with lynching Spoot. Don't put this one on me

you stomped your feet and demanded random lynch over spoot for 30 minutes.. which encouraged spoot, if actually town, to be equally stupid/stubborn about lynching hallia 

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

you stomped your feet and demanded random lynch over spoot for 30 minutes.. which encouraged spoot, if actually town, to be equally stupid/stubborn about lynching hallia 

Oh, I was already stubborn about lynching Hallia. That wasn't on him; that was all me.

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Hope she's okay! 

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

sh*t. I hope everything is okay and goes well.

Good luck.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

best wishes

Thank you, she's good. Seems like the snotty cough she's had the past week either kicked it up a notch, or she's got the flu on top of it. Daycare called and said she had a 103 fever, so I had to go get her, and then race over to urgent care to make sure she saw a doctor today. The way it is in this region, it takes a good hour at least to get anywhere at any time of the day. 

Anyway, she puked all over my truck after I picked her up, then she puked all over the suv on the way home from the doc.

Poor kid. 

I've been scrubbing puke off 2 carseats and 2 car interiors, but she seems to be feeling better now.

Sorry, I have no idea what has happened in the game since I was posting around 2.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Thank you, she's good. Seems like the snotty cough she's had the past week either kicked it up a notch, or she's got the flu on top of it. Daycare called and said she had a 103 fever, so I had to go get her, and then race over to urgent care to make sure she saw a doctor today. The way it is in this region, it takes a good hour at least to get anywhere at any time of the day. 

Anyway, she puked all over my truck after I picked her up, then she puked all over the suv on the way home from the doc.

Poor kid. 

I've been scrubbing puke off 2 carseats and 2 car interiors, but she seems to be feeling better now.

Sorry, I have no idea what has happened in the game since I was posting around 2.

Glad everything is OK. Enjoy the catch up, this is a doozy.

6 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Glad everything is OK. Enjoy the catch up, this is a doozy.

Yeesh... just read everything from page 34 to here. WTF.

I really just don't understand where this sudden proclivity for dubbing people town with absolute confidence on D1 comes from. You guys realize the whole point of the game for scum is to act like townies right?

Anyway, I wasn't here to help, so I can't really chastise. I don't think my position would have changed. There were a couple things 80 said that would have made me jump down his throat for bad logic, but I would have stayed the course with Leelou, Spoot or Verbal. Nothing I saw in the deadline crunch struck me as mind-changing.

Anyway, it's been a long day here... I need a drink.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Meanwhile.... in traffic...

80 was rushing to get home in time for a date. AH! j/k. As if that was ever gonna happen! He was rushing to get in time to this stupid deadline for this loser online game some hot chick was running. Anyways, as opposed to what usually happens, he came too late. >.>

Just as he opened his car's door to RUSH to his place, a piano dropped from the sky and landed on him, crushing his gentle soul. Blood spilled everywhere as his flaccid dick gave way.

80 has been randomly lynched. He was...

Hidden Content

copx1?

if there's 3 scum and a death tonight, tomorrow is lylo. Not sure why Verbal is saying 3 scum, dumb town or scum creating confusion? There is likely 2 powered up scum, RB and Gf or something, which means losing cop probably wasn't a huge deal, specifically derpina who would almost certainly find a way to screw it up.

Brett is coming off like stupid town, his wheelhouse, if he's scum I'll tip my cap

Spoot.. not sure what to make of this. Ballsy play of him if scum, But he has all the signs of being a good player so I'm still suspicious of him

Ape and Jif both need more heat.. Ape in particular is pinging today but i'm not suing the RL stuff against him so who knows how he would've behaved at end of day

Leelou was pinging good but i think her offering to die was legit, if scum heck of a gambit that I wouldn't mind losing to. (first one brett handed her, second one was all her)

Verbal? I'm as confused about his alignment as I am shis gender

Hallia .. still think town, only cause i doubt scum gets speed run up to l-1 like that and then claims vt

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

if there's 3 scum and a death tonight, tomorrow is lylo. Not sure why Verbal is saying 3 scum, dumb town or scum creating confusion? There is likely 2 powered up scum, RB and Gf or something, which means losing cop probably wasn't a huge deal, specifically derpina who would almost certainly find a way to screw it up.

Brett is coming off like stupid town, his wheelhouse, if he's scum I'll tip my cap

Spoot.. not sure what to make of this. Ballsy play of him if scum, But he has all the signs of being a good player so I'm still suspicious of him

Ape and Jif both need more heat.. Ape in particular is pinging today but i'm not suing the RL stuff against him so who knows how he would've behaved at end of day

Leelou was pinging good but i think her offering to die was legit, if scum heck of a gambit that I wouldn't mind losing to. (first one brett handed her, second one was all her)

Hallia .. still think town, only cause i doubt scum gets speed run up to l-1 like that and then claims vt

Thanks for the list town leader. You are so townie

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Wtf do you mean I'm "pinging today"?

My position didn't change from yesterday to today. Yesterday you said I was town-telling. I didn't post much today, but I posted my best reads. Unlike the rest of you who farted into each other's mouths and threw a grand "everyone is town" party. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Wtf do you mean I'm "pinging today"?

My position didn't change from yesterday to today. Yesterday you said I was town-telling. I didn't post much today, but I posted my best reads. Unlike the rest of you who farted into each other's mouths and threw a grand "everyone is town" party. 

that is not at all what happenned, but ok

1 minute ago, CTM said:

that is not at all what happenned, but ok

You didn't say you were reading me as town yesterday?

Or, I wasn't going after Leelou and Spoot yesterday, and didn't carry that over to today, while also adding Verb to the mix? 

Because that's what I'm referencing, and that's what ******* happened. I'm not sure your angle, but this is the first legit ping you've given me this game.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You didn't say you were reading me as town yesterday?

Or, I wasn't going after Leelou and Spoot yesterday, and didn't carry that over to today, while also adding Verb to the mix? 

Because that's what I'm referencing, and that's what ******* happened. I'm not sure your angle, but this is the first legit ping you've given me this game.

hahah.. OMGUS

love it

listen you vile creature, you've made the short list. I can't help you get off of it, that is up to you, but know that you are very much on my radar

Archived