STH Fan Advisory Board Dinner & Discussion

Dcat

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Twas not invited.  I was invited a few years back to a preview of the training facility and I couldn't make it, and then I was invited to unfurl the American flag on the field but that was for a Monday night game when I was in Hong Kong and couldn't make it.  So perhaps because I'm 0-2 on the invites I'm not on the callback list.

SAR I

No show no go I guess the front office hospitality staff holds grudges. 

4 hours ago, no psls said:

The only way to make the gameday experience better is to WIN THE DAMN GAME . **** everything else !!!!!!!

That goes without saying, but since there are 80,000 people parking, going through security, going through the turnstiles, going up the escalators, going to the concessions, and eventually exiting and repeating the cycle, it would be nice if the Jets did something for card-carrying fans who attend the majority of the games to differentiate us from the rest.  A simple VIP line through security and the turnstiles would be a good start, a VIP line at the concession stands would be a nice gesture, access to the Club's so as to purchase better quality food would be welcomed. 

If American Airlines gave me mugs and t-shirts instead of early boarding and lounge access, I'd be like 'wha'?

SAR I

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No show no go I guess the front office hospitality staff holds grudges. 

I'll call them tomorrow and set the record straight, perhaps they'll make me the PC Richards Tee Kid for a game.

SAR I

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

a VIP line at the concession stands would be a nice gesture, access to the Club's so as to purchase better quality food would be welcomed. 

SAR 1 wants only the best weinies from the concession .

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

That goes without saying, but since there are 80,000 people parking, going through security, going through the turnstiles, going up the escalators, going to the concessions, and eventually exiting and repeating the cycle, it would be nice if the Jets did something for card-carrying fans who attend the majority of the games to differentiate us from the rest.  A simple VIP line through security and the turnstiles would be a good start, a VIP line at the concession stands would be a nice gesture, access to the Club's so as to purchase better quality food would be welcomed. 

If American Airlines gave me mugs and t-shirts instead of early boarding and lounge access, I'd be like 'wha'?

SAR I

U want vip and access to the clubs then pony up for the clubs you wanna be dingbat. 

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

That goes without saying, but since there are 80,000 people parking, going through security, going through the turnstiles, going up the escalators, going to the concessions, and eventually exiting and repeating the cycle, it would be nice if the Jets did something for card-carrying fans who attend the majority of the games to differentiate us from the rest.  A simple VIP line through security and the turnstiles would be a good start, a VIP line at the concession stands would be a nice gesture, access to the Club's so as to purchase better quality food would be welcomed

SAR I

This was mentioned.  They are bringing some of the Mezz club food to be available in many locations, including that $19 filet mignon sandwich that I've bought a few times up there.  That's the only item specifically mentioned, but they will be providing it to all as early as this season.  They are working on cell phone orders from your seat that you can pick up with no wait.  Also delivery to seats was discussed.  

52 minutes ago, Section 333 said:

U want vip and access to the clubs then pony up for the clubs you wanna be dingbat. 

It would be a nice reward for fans who paid PSL's in full and have a high annual attendance rating to receive Club perks just like the airlines provide for their frequent flyers.  As it stands now, the points program is worthless, it's actually insulting to their very best customers and very best fans.

Even though there are 82,500 people in the stadium, there are only 43,000 PSL seats, and only 14,000 people in PSL seats who actually write checks to the Jets each year.  If, say, I'm allowed in the Club but my kids in the other three seats aren't, that's fine too.  I deserve perks, not necessarily them.

SAR I

40 minutes ago, Dcat said:

This was mentioned.  They are bringing some of the Mezz club food to be available in many locations, including that $19 filet mignon sandwich that I've bought a few times up there.  That's the only item specifically mentioned, but they will be providing it to all as early as this season.  They are working on cell phone orders from your seat that you can pick up with no wait.  Also delivery to seats was discussed.  

That's all fine and good to drive revenue and give all fans better choices, but it doesn't address the issue of a rewards program that is worthless when the airlines have figured out to make them so good they build loyalty like nobody's business.  Shorter lines through security, turnstiles, concessions would be a good start, preferred parking within lots and Club access would put them on-par with the airlines.

SAR I

On 3/5/2016 at 10:55 AM, no psls said:

I'm one of the cynical mooks . Just 30 fans ? They will listen to anything you suggest but bottom line , they will do whatever the hell they want . I've had seats since Shea and nothing ever changes . The fans are very low on the Jets totem pole .

I totally disagree. I have had multiple conversations with Neil Glat personally. Where he just asks question after question trying to get the pulse of Jets fans. I saw the team change what they were doing with the chant because of fan reaction. I also saw them change how the Aviators are presented based 100% on fan reaction.

They definitely listen.

30 minutes ago, SAR I said:

That's all fine and good to drive revenue and give all fans better choices, but it doesn't address the issue of a rewards program that is worthless when the airlines have figured out to make them so good they build loyalty like nobody's business.  Shorter lines through security, turnstiles, concessions would be a good start, preferred parking within lots and Club access would put them on-par with the airlines.

SAR I

Why give u perks? U are already the best fan in the building. U made the ultimate commitment right? U paid your 16k upfront. Now u pay almost 6k in tix and parking each year. They got u already. Your too busy guzzling Woodys knob to realize the only thing that makes u special is that u are a sucker. I'm in the same boat as u, only difference is I'm smart enough to realize it. Ur sctick is old sar. U have this wonderful personality on here that u wish u were. Bottom line is if u were Rich u wouldn't try and convince yourself that u love your seats. It's just all u can afford is all. Smart money sais u are middle management at best. Or a fast food manager at BK. 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

I wish you were there.  All great points. 

10 hours ago, Section 333 said:

Why give u perks? U are already the best fan in the building. U made the ultimate commitment right? U paid your 16k upfront. Now u pay almost 6k in tix and parking each year. They got u already. Your too busy guzzling Woodys knob to realize the only thing that makes u special is that u are a sucker. I'm in the same boat as u, only difference is I'm smart enough to realize it. Ur sctick is old sar. U have this wonderful personality on here that u wish u were. Bottom line is if u were Rich u wouldn't try and convince yourself that u love your seats. It's just all u can afford is all. Smart money sais u are middle management at best. Or a fast food manager at BK. 

Love Whoppers!  Especially with cheese. 

Archived