• Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Multiple fails

1) Meat portion way to small

2) Meat not wrapped in bacon

3) Multiple green things on plate

4) No potatoes

There is a potato! It's just smashed. 

There is more meat on another plate, and a baking sheet full of the potatoes. 

Just now, Leelou said:

There is a potato! It's just smashed. 

There is more meat on another plate, and a baking sheet full of the potatoes. 

5) Potato's have unidentified green things in them that don't look like chives.

Suggestions to fix

1) Toss string beans

2) Add bacon, butter, sour cream, chives and cheese to potato

3) Quintuple the meat portion, then quintuple it again

4) Wrap meat in bacon

5) Win!

1 minute ago, CTM said:

5) Potato's have unidentified green things in them that don't look like chives.

Suggestions to fix

1) Toss string beans

2) Add bacon, butter, sour cream, chives and cheese to potato

3) Quintuple the meat portion, then quintuple it again

4) Wrap meat in bacon

5) Win!

The potatoes have on them: olive oil, black pepper, salt, thyme and garlic. 

Real life conversation (just now)

Setting : Wife looks over and sees me playing Mafia. Also no background to this, all seemingly out of the blue 

Wife: "Are you rude and bitchy when you play Mafia?

Me: "Why would you ask that?"

Wife: "Because you are rude and bitchy"

... Maybe it's time for me to reflect on things

1 hour ago, StraightCash said:

Even I'm starting to get frustrated and I'm probably one of the calmest most mild mannered players here

Lolmal heart you dude

44 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Real life conversation (just now)

Setting : Wife looks over and sees me playing Mafia. Also no background to this, all seemingly out of the blue 

Wife: "Are you rude and bitchy when you play Mafia?

Me: "Why would you ask that?"

Wife: "Because you are rude and bitchy"

... Maybe it's time for me to reflect on things

Future "lady fiend " part 2? Being her to play mafia

Yo guys just got home. I had an all day event with our regional and I just got an offer to join a team as a portfolio manager so I apologize for being gone all day. I have to eat, say hi to wife and walk the dog. I look forward to the 100 posts I missed and a clearly wasted AVM which should be chaotic and wonderful. 

Spoot, Siamese but morphed to Cheshire Cat who sleeps for two straight days, vanilla town, was dead!

submit your NA within 14 hours aka 9am est

off by like 9 minutes

1 hour ago, CTM said:

prediction.. Lizzie posts scene 5 minutes after Nyn falls asleep, and game is stalled while waiting for Nyn to submit night action.

17 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

**** it. Going to bed. Night guys. 

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Yo guys just got home. I had an all day event with our regional and I just got an offer to join a team as a portfolio manager so I apologize for being gone all day. I have to eat, say hi to wife and walk the dog. I look forward to the 100 posts I missed and a clearly wasted AVM which should be chaotic and wonderful. 

Spoot, Siamese but morphed to Cheshire Cat who sleeps for two straight days, vanilla town, was dead!

submit your NA within 14 hours aka 9am est

I think it’s time to come clean. I did something that I thought might derp scum into a wild goose chase and keep me alive a while longer. But at this point it prolly does more harm than good.

N1 I tried to peek AVM. Got blocked. Best play of action IMO, since I claimed prematurely, was to deliver a peek in spite of it. If I came in with a “no result” outcome, scum would have a 100% confirmation that I am indeed the cop. By delivering a fake peek despite the block….. they’d basically have to assume or at least consider that I’m a ballsy VT who’s fake claiming cop. Which could earn me more time.

I picked Lily because I had to peek someone from the PoE. She seemed the lesser of evils. Lol  And while I always find her scummy, she got a bit better as the day went on and I’m just a lot more familiar with her as a player. Whether I chose poorly or not? Who knows. I don’t think I did, fwiw.

So… just in case I end up dead, and also because she should still be in the POE regardless of my personal feelings, I wanted to make it clear that Lily has not been peeked N1. Brett’s peek, however, is 100% legit. With Ape out of the picture, it obviously went through on N2.

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Guys... Brett has a point... if we kill everyone.... we'll prolly find the last scum.

Where have I said kill everyone? I just said kill Lily because I think she's scummy and the way 80 gave himself up to AVM was a huge town tell. Not sure why it's such a guarantee that 80 needs to get shot??

Quit ******* being CTMs parrot

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Where have I said kill everyone? I just said kill Lily because I think she's scummy and the way 80 gave himself up to AVM was a huge town tell. Not sure why it's such a guarantee that 80 needs to get shot??

so butthurt..

I simply forgot 80 douche

Avm needs to tell us who he's killing, and Nyn can pick a peek

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I was totally poking fun   LOL

Archived