Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Well... they shot Ballin and failed. Then I provide a peek despite being blocked. And they're like... wtf. JiF counterclaims Ape and looks pristine after Ape flips scum roleblocker. If they still thought I was prolly cop? Odds are I'd be protected. If they thought I was a VT providing protection? They'd wouldn't even know where to start with cop hunting. IMO JiF was the obvious choice because a doc would most likely be protecting me. It's just making the best of it. It doesn't necessarily mean that the last scum isn't worried about being peeked. More like trying to weed out someone who can screw with their NAs and most likely never be mislynched..... the other options involves trying to shoot me and possibly getting blocked by the doc... or trying to cop hunt... but like... where would they even start?

FWIW - I'm not 100% convinced your the cop and especially wasnt on D1.  I think you are, I feel pretty good you are but you havent provided anything that vets your claim. 

So why would I go protecting you when I knew going into N2, we'd have already had 2 scum eliminated once I countered? 

It was a long night. Nobody knew what was going on. Everyone was watching their backs. The days had been bloody, but with sinister blood. However, the nights had been fierce. They were a group of scared pussies but their fur was starting to ease up, just a little bit. The string chasing and mutual ass licking was light, but it did go on. It had to go on. 

Deep down, she wanted to play fast and loose with this crowd...it was in her blood. She started to sweat - just thinking about having this whole crowd to herself, under her spell - to do what she pleased.

She felt the responsibility, though. She knew she was carrying the weight of the future of the forum on her shoulders. So she played conservative...calculated...and tight. Oh, so very tight.

"Pussy Power? I got this, boys." said the fairest of the felines. 

And, just when she felt calm, and the catnip was sprawled out on the table...and the mouse toy was teasing her, just staring her in the face...and thought maybe she could loosen up, just a bit...it happened.

A sharpened claw came out of nowhere.  She was dead before she hit the ground.

Somewhere in the background, there was a large groan, coughing, gasping for breath...and then a sigh of relief. The town walked over to the noise, found nobody, and saw a vest on the ground with a crushed led bullet directly in the area where the heart would have been  

Nyn, Selkirk Rex, Town Cop, was Dead!

2d97b75ab40193e98418b64b73ecb5b4.jpg

It is now Day.

OK, time to come clean.  I have a 1X BPV that was shot off last night, which is why I was hoping to be the one to get shot and why I'm still alive.  AVM will be able to confirm when he arrives, I'm sure.

Time to start testing the Godfather theory, I'd say. 

33 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Lol Nyn you have a terrible tendency of coming to a conclusion, then going back and finding more and more posts to support that... Instead of the opposite.

The way you have cleared CTM already is nuts, your unwillingness to lynch Lily is nuts. Please lynch me tomorrow so I can go laugh at you in the dead thread. You are 100% ScumMVP. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsTNxyHJXc1XXdfNj6RSz

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

funny-batman-dangling_zps2b52fa47.gif

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

FWIW - I'm not 100% convinced your the cop and especially wasnt on D1.  I think you are, I feel pretty good you are but you havent provided anything that vets your claim. 

So why would I go protecting you when I knew going into N2, we'd have already had 2 scum eliminated once I countered? 

Also, this worked fantastically.  2 minutes.  Record time.

Just now, JiF said:

You decide what you do with your role. I wouldn't tell you what to do with it. I'm just saying that generally that's how I see it done in games. If I were scum? I'd be EXPECTING you to protect me. It's not a criticism on you. 

For instance, my last game on DM? I was the doc. Lily did something on D1 that made me think she might be the cop. So I protected her N1. Did I know she was for a fact? no. But that's what I did because I thought scum might see what I saw and shoot her. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK, time to come clean.  I have a 1X BPV that was shot off last night, which is why I was hoping to be the one to get shot and why I'm still alive.  AVM will be able to confirm when he arrives, I'm sure.

Or that

Just now, Nynaeve said:

You decide what you do with your role. I wouldn't tell you what to do with it. I'm just saying that generally that's how I see it done in games. If I were scum? I'd be EXPECTING you to protect me. It's not a criticism on you. 

For instance, my last game on DM? I was the doc. Lily did something on D1 that made me think she might be the cop. So I protected her N1. Did I know she was for a fact? no. But that's what I did because I thought scum might see what I saw and shoot her. 

You're dead. Please join us in the DT.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Does that mean lynch me? Because I am the only town result.

the way they targeted Nyn tonight means they were either worried about her investigations, or where I said earlier that they know both Jif and Nyn can't make it to end game. Or they are WIFOMing me.

I think this clears AVM, but I could see 1 scum having BPV, not sure that clears you..

Nyns death makes me feel better about CTM, because Nyn was so obsessed with him she probably would have lynched Jif before she lynched him.

vote lily

5 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

AVM??? Any explaining to do?

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

gross

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's gotta be JiF right? 

What possible justification would JiF have for not protecting Nyn?  And why would anyone target him the night before?

Vote JiF

Eh... Not buying this one.

Its Jif, in his mind he is the greatest scum hunter in history. Of course his life is more important than the Cops.

But really, it is just a giant real WIFOM between Doc and Scum about who he protects and who they target... Just came up short on this one.

14 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

It was a long night. Nobody knew what was going on. Everyone was watching their backs. The days had been bloody, but with sinister blood. However, the nights had been fierce. They were a group of scared pussies but their fur was starting to ease up, just a little bit. The string chasing and mutual ass licking was light, but it did go on. It had to go on. 

Deep down, she wanted to play fast and loose with this crowd...it was in her blood. She started to sweat - just thinking about having this whole crowd to herself, under her spell - to do what she pleased.

She felt the responsibility, though. She knew she was carrying the weight of the future of the forum on her shoulders. So she played conservative...calculated...and tight. Oh, so very tight.

"Pussy Power? I got this, boys." said the fairest of the felines. 

And, just when she felt calm, and the catnip was sprawled out on the table...and the mouse toy was teasing her, just staring her in the face...and thought maybe she could loosen up, just a bit...it happened.

A sharpened claw came out of nowhere.  She was dead before she hit the ground.

Nyn, Selkirk Rex, Town Cop, was Dead!

2d97b75ab40193e98418b64b73ecb5b4.jpg

It is now Day.

no mention of failed shot in scene.. often there will be

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Eh... Not buying this one.

Its Jif, in his mind he is the greatest scum hunter in history. Of course his life is more important than the Cops.

But really, it is just a giant real WIFOM between Doc and Scum about who he protects and who they target... Just came up short on this one.

100%

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

That's a fair point. I updated he scene 

thanks Ok

So Avm is legit vig

80 could be town or scum with a vest

Brett could be GF

Lily, Crusher and me unknown

Jif likely arrogant doc

that about what we are working with?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

thanks Ok

So Avm is legit vig

Brett could be GF

Jif likely arrogant doc

Yup. Between you, crush, and lily... I feel pretty town about you and crush. Would like to kill Lily. Willing to buy 80 as town w/ BPV for now. 

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

thanks Ok

So Avm is legit vig

Brett could be GF

Jif likely arrogant doc

Seems about right.  Except your a filthy hippy and Im a fat pig. Lilly Im unsure on.

6 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Yup. Between you, crush, and lily... I feel pretty town about you and crush. Would like to kill Lily. Willing to buy 80 as town w/ BPV for now. 

The problem I'm having with that is he was parlaying his willingness to be shot into town reads. I don't think at any point he advocated being the lynch, but I have to go back and look

1 minute ago, CTM said:

The problem I'm having with that is he was parlaying his willingness to be shot into town reads. I don't think at any point he advocated being the lynch, but I have to go back and look

Yeah, I thought of that too... That those town reads can be thrown out the window. It could add up that last scum has BPV instead of GF... Which is why he was still nervous of Nyn. I would put him at my #2 behind Lily

SCUM

Lily

Crusher

CTM

AVM

Jif

Brett

TOWN

Archived