What does Bowles need to do to improve?

Freemanm

I thought he had 3 bad games. I was scratching my head when he went on 4th down, in FG range at home vs Bills. Bad decision & you could sense it. Why the urgency? We were stuffing their offense, Mo was having his best game of the year & the momentum was completely with the Jets at that point. DUMB!!

At Houston! Um, stop Hopkins & Watt you win! Especially with a back up QB in there. This game literally turned my stomach.

At Buffalo, everything on the line, we have a 100,000 million dollar secondary & we can't get off the f*cking field on 3rd & 4th down! Same f*cking play too, Watkins on out routes. Say what you want about the offense but your offense can't get any rhythm sitting on their hands on the bench watching the other team convert over & over again. PUKE INDUCING!

Improve. That's all. I've watched Herm, Mangini, and Rex stubbornly bang their heads against the wall making the same mistakes on their final day that they made on day 1. True coaches evolve year to year, moment to moment. They learn from mistakes and do not repeat them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Biggest game for the franchise in upwards of half a decade. And the game plan was to ride Ridlay all game. It's even more mind boggling saying it in hindsight.

Unfortunately, he had no choice but to ride the running game offensively because his QB doesn't have the arm to throw the ball in winter winds. Sticking with Fitzpatrick at QB, the running game is really going to have to be a priority this offseason. Can't count on the ridiculously mild weather we had last season repeating itself. 

16 hours ago, Freemanm said:

Let's not forget: the last HC that took the Jets to 10-6 from 4-12 got the nickname "Mangenious"

Exactly. The Mangenius even took an inherited bad team to the playoffs and look how he worked out? So if you want to stroke Todd Bowles private parts? Have at it. But I won't be anywhere near the area. Been there, done that with guys that provide a glimmer of hope but actually SUCKS as a HC

Archived