Alternatives if Fitzpatrick walks

hawk

3 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

Wahhh, wahhhh, wahhhh, I want a QB, wahhhhh, go get a QB, wahhhhhhhhh.

I am so angry we don't have Aaron Rodgers.

WAHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

God you are a whiny dude. I can only imagine what those kids of yours are like

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BowlesMovement said:

LOL, yeah, I am the immature one.

You are the one who makes it like its soooooooooo easy to find franchise QB's, and the Jets just don't want to because they think Fitzpatrick is one, give me a break, its ludicrous.

If there was a franchise QB available the Jets would be fighting along with 10 other teams to try to get him, you act like they just grow on trees. Its a joke.

If the Jets feel Fitzpatrick is the guy why isn't he signed???????   My guess they are exploring a better option. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

If the Jets feel Fitzpatrick is the guy why isn't he signed???????   My guess they are exploring a better option. 

As they should, but at the end of the day, no matter how much you cry and whine about it, there are no better options that are available.

Let me let you in on a great secret, teams don't trade good QB's. Shhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anybody, I don't want to make Cant Wait's density smoke.

As they should, but at the end of the day, no matter how much you cry and whine about it, there are no better options that are available.

Let me let you in on a great secret, teams don't trade good QB's. Shhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anybody, I don't want to make Cant Wait's density smoke.

You don't know jack sh*t about football you are a whining little bitch who all you do is troll with the purpose of ridiculing others plans for the Jets. 

9 minutes ago, afosomf said:

Chase Daniel is a very viable option, has looked very good in the minimal playing time. Many Chefs fans despise Smith and would like Chase to get a real shot

I really don't want it to get to the "plan b" point ... But I'm leaning towards this being my choice as well

You don't know jack sh*t about football you are a whining little bitch who all you do is troll with the purpose of ridiculing others plans for the Jets. 

Please, your the one who doesn't know jack sh*t about football, because I don't whine and bitch like a prepubescent teenage girl that we don't have a franchise QB in every post?

Maybe that contribution would be helpful for this board, like yours?

1 minute ago, BowlesMovement said:

Please, your the one who doesn't know jack sh*t about football, because I don't whine and bitch like a prepubescent teenage girl that we don't have a franchise QB in every post?

Maybe that contribution would be helpful for this board, like yours?

No you troll every post and look for reason to ridicule others for their opinions,talk football or STFU. 

No you troll every post and look for reason to ridicule others for their opinions,talk football or STFU. 

You have two posts, they both deserve ridicule:

I HATE FITZPATRICK, HE DID NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

GET ME A QB NOW, ITS BEEN 47 YEARS!!!!!!

Find real football to talk about and you won't be ridiculed, its not rocket science.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

There are other options exactly you are right. Fitz has 1 good season and he's the crown jewel all of a sudden. 

I do believe he gives us the best chance to win next season out of who is available, so hope you didn't misunderstand my post.

that being said, I'm not willing to spend with a blank check to bring him back ... Monday will tell us a lot if he gets better offers than what Mac put out there

You have two posts, they both deserve ridicule:

I HATE FITZPATRICK, HE DID NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

GET ME A QB NOW, ITS BEEN 47 YEARS!!!!!!

Find real football to talk about and you won't be ridiculed, its not rocket science.

I dont hate Fitzpatrick he had a great season gave us hope but he's not the answer. 

47 years and counting is the TRUTH 

Just now, ljr said:

I do believe he gives us the best chance to win next season out of who is available, so hope you didn't misunderstand my post.

that being said, I'm not willing to spend with a blank check to bring him back ... Monday will tell us a lot if he gets better offers than what Mac put out there

Win what?  He couldnt make the playoffs with an easy schedule. 

Win what?  He couldnt make the playoffs with an easy schedule. 

This question is just being argumentative and confrontational

That line of interaction leads to "yo mama" type of responses ... Luckily I don't go there

I dont hate Fitzpatrick he had a great season gave us hope but he's not the answer. 

47 years and counting is the TRUTH 

Jets were only team to score at least 17 points in every game, basically meaning they were in every single game. Fitz won twice as many games as he lost, set the franchise record for TD passes, and is very well liked and respected by teammates (yes, even despite the 4th quarter of the Bills game). And you acknowledge that he had a great season and is not the answer? That is illogical, contradictory mumbo jumbo, particularly when the alternatives are few or nonexistent. 

3 minutes ago, UpstateJetsGuru said:

Jets were only team to score at least 17 points in every game, basically meaning they were in every single game. Fitz won twice as many games as he lost, set the franchise record for TD passes, and is very well liked and respected by teammates (yes, even despite the 4th quarter of the Bills game). And you acknowledge that he had a great season and is not the answer? That is illogical, contradictory mumbo jumbo, particularly when the alternatives are few or nonexistent. 

Agree I dont hate Fitzpatrick but we had an easy schedule next year not so much we need to improve not stay the same. 

If a QB is available, he is not good, TRUTH

Fitzpatrick was a BUM before he came here we gave him a chance didnt we. He has never taken a team to the playoffs. 

Let me explain something in so you understand he had a fairy tale season. 

Yes it was fun it was great we all enjoyed it but in the end we didnt make the playoffs he choked as he has done his entire career. 

Nice guy great team player fan favorite. 

14 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Hopefully Fitz will return and this is a mute topic.  Other options:

RG III

Brock Osweilier

Chase Daniel

Drew Stanton

Geno Smith

Bryce Petty

Matt Hasselback

Colt McCoy

I think you mean its a MOOT topic if Fitz returns,.  If they go the Geno Catpiss Smith route, it then becomes a mutt/mute topic. 

1 minute ago, Powpow said:

I think you mean its a MOOT topic if Fitz returns,.  If they go the Geno Catpiss Smith route, it then becomes a mutt/mute topic. 

If they do I hope they cut Decker and Marshall and bring back Gates and Nelson...........))))))))))))))sarcasm(((((((((((((( just in case BowlesMovement decides to use this against me.

If they do I hope they cut Decker and Marshall and bring back Gates and Nelson...........))))))))))))))sarcasm(((((((((((((( just in case BowlesMovement decides to use this against me.

David Nelson, btw, was one of Fitz top targets in Buffalo, along with the likes of Scott Chandler, Ruvell Martin, and Donald Jones.

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Fitzpatrick was a BUM before he came here we gave him a chance didnt we. He has never taken a team to the playoffs. 

Let me explain something in so you understand he had a fairy tale season. 

Yes it was fun it was great we all enjoyed it but in the end we didnt make the playoffs he choked as he has done his entire career. 

Nice guy great team player fan favorite. 

Have you tried a magic wand yet to get a franchise QB?

Geno is a lost cause. Careful, keep fighting for him, and someone is gonna knock you in the jaw.  Not me cause you ok with me. :sarc: 

35 minutes ago, UpstateJetsGuru said:

Not to mention he took a 4-12 team to 10-6.  Many here say Fitz 'choked' in Buffalo. Nonsense.  There were many factors involved in not making the playoffs last year. Just the fact we were competing to the last game was astonishing itself.  Many had this team lucky to break even at 8-8.  The Buffalo game sucked!  Defensively, Revis was left totally out of position and Watkins just schooled him. It was embarrassing.  Fault goes to Bowles for that absurd D scheme.  Our rb's were OUT, leaving Ridley, who hadn't played a full game in like what, 3 years?  Fault goes to Mac for not finding another rb down the stretch.  Our defense, which was supposed to be ALL THAT was, Be all that you cant be. No pressure, no sacks. Pathetic.  But hey let's blame Fitz and ignore everything else.

13 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

Crap, how about if you kiss a frog on the lips, maybe the frog will turn into a franchise QB?

Does anyone in your insane clown possy have any ideas? 

1 minute ago, Powpow said:

Not ot mention he took a 4-12 team to 10-6.  many here say Fitz 'choked' in Buffalo. Nonsense.  There were many factors involved in not making the playoffs last year. Just the fact we were competing to the last game was astonishing itself.  Many had this team lucky to break even at 8-8.  The Buffalo game sucked!  Defensively, Revis was left totally out of position and Watkins just schooled him. It was embarrassing.  Fault goes to Bowles for that absurd D scheme.  Our rb's were OUT, leaving Ridley, who hadn't played a full game in like what, 3 years?  Fault goes to Mac for not finding another rb down the stretch.  Our defense, which was supposed to be ALL THAT was Be all that you cant be. No pressure, no sacks. Pathetic.  But hey let's blame Fitz and ignore everything else.

Exactly.

Archived