BKJETSFAN MOCK 1.0

BklynJetsFan85

Bored on a Sunday evening - figured I'd do a mock.

1.Tennesse Titans - Laremy Tunsil OT Ole Miss

2. Cleveland Browns - Jared Goff QB Cal

3. San Diego Chargers - Jalen Ramsey CB Florida State

4. Dallas Cowboys - Joey Bosa DE Ohio State

5. Jacksonville Jags - Myles Jack OLB UCLA

6. Baltimore Ravens - DeForester Buckner DE Oregon

7. San Fran 49ers - Carson Wentz QB ND State

8. Philly Eagles - Ezekiel Elliot RB Ohio State

9. Tampa Bay Bucs - Vernon Hargreaves CB Florida

10. New York Giants - Ronnie Stanley OT Notre Dame

11. Chicago Bears - Jarran Reed DT Alabama

12. New Orleans Saints - Sheldon Rankins DT Louisville

13. Miami Dolphins - Mackensie Alexander CB Clemson

14. Oakland Raiders - Jack Conklin OT Michigan State

15. LA Rams - Laquon Treadwell WR Ole Miss

16. Detroit Lions - Taylor Decker OT Ohio State 

17. Atlanta Falcons - Reggie Ragland ILB Alabama

18. Indy Colts - A'Shawn Robinson DT Alabama

19. Buffalo Bills - Darron Lee OLB Ohio State

20. New York Jets - Leonard Floyd OLB Georgia

21. Washington Redskins -  Kendall Fuller CB Virginia Tech 

22. Houston Texans -  Kevin Dodd DE Clemson

23. Minn Vikings - Josh Doctson WR TCU

24. Cinci Bengals - Will Fuller WR Notre Dame

25. Pittsburgh Steelers - Vernon Butler DT Louisiana Tech

26. Seattle Seahawks - Robert Nkemdiche DE/DT Ole Miss

27. Green Bay Packer - Eli Apple CB Ohio State 

28. KC Chiefs - William Jackson CB Houston

29. Arizona Cards - Noah Spence OLB/DE Eastern Kentucky

30. Carolina Panthers - Shaq Lawson DE Clemson

31. Denver Broncos - Paxton Lynch QB Memphis 

4 hours ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

The only 2 teams i really had problems deciding on was houston and pittsburgh - houston could go WR and grab fuller imo or even grab a DT... pittsburgh could go CB, Safety or DT (they need a NT)

The Raiders are most likely not drafting an offense lineman number 1. ( one of the top two tackles would  surprisingly have to drop to them- only way they pick an offense lineman now in the first round. ( too good to pass up)

Jmo the only offense player they might draft would be Ezekiel Elliott.( again unlikely he falls to their pick). If he's there at fourteen, this will be the pick.

The Raiders are most likely going defense with that first pick.  Defenseline or Lb  would be my choice.   Will take the best safety in round two.

The questions of De/Dt Mario Edwards health  need to be monitor.  He can't come back, and they need a similar type of player.( more likely they go defense line even more - strength of this draft.)

10 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

The Raiders are most likely not drafting an offense lineman number 1. ( one of the top two tackles would  surprisingly have to drop to them- only way they pick an offense lineman now in the first round. ( too good to pass up)

Jmo the only offense player they might draft would be Ezekiel Elliott.( again unlikely he falls to their pick). If he's there at fourteen, this will be the pick.

The Raiders are most likely going defense with that first pick.  Defenseline or Lb  would be my choice.   Will take the best safety in round two.

The questions of De/Dt Mario Edwards health  need to be monitor.  He can't come back, and they need a similar type of player.( more likely they go defense line even more - strength of this draft.)

Conklin would give them the best offensive line in the league... you'd assume that's very important given you have a young qb with a lot of potential... I can see them going with ILB Reggie Ragland, maybe a DT - take your pick. 

1 hour ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

Conklin would give them the best offensive line in the league... you'd assume that's very important given you have a young qb with a lot of potential... I can see them going with ILB Reggie Ragland, maybe a DT - take your pick. 

Most say the Raiders offense line is one of the best already. Lt. Donald Penn Lg K Osemele C Rodney Hudson Rg Gabe Jackson Rt Austin Howard.     M Watson might be more talented than Austin Howard, but can easily slide into Lt if he had to.( Howard strictly a Rt- why you might prefer Watson to be the swing tackle).     They need more depth at guard and center .   

Archived