Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

15 hours ago, HessStation said:

Fine, but I really can't decide. Between Leelou and Lily id vote Leelou. Only two real pings so far are multiple Verb posts and Leelou's vote on Lily. CTM is prob next in line after Leelou. He seemed happy to jump on momentum earlier when things heated up and has played in spots with questionable timing. Verb too. 

But you don't see that Lily did exactly that same thing?  Interesting.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On March 23, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Lily said:

You know what? I'm not getting a scum vibe from Brett at this point either. I just wanted to see what shook loose. 

On March 23, 2016 at 3:07 PM, Lily said:

Unvote

It's interesting the way Verb jumped on to defend Brett, though. 

Then this, which makes me loose a little steam on Verb (and Leelou for that matter) bc WTF is Lily doing here. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

AVM is trying to put up a cool front, he's wetting himself. Y'all can't see the tip of your noses. 

I like that Hess is down with the town though. That's good.

I've been watching AVM since I asked him if he was scum. You know, since before you voted him. 

Just now, Leelou said:

I've been watching AVM since I asked him if he was scum. You know, since before you voted him. 

Trying too hard to stake claim here. Saying your "watching" him is on par with saying "it was a reaction test" so that you don't have to explain pushing bad logic.

Trying too hard to stake claim here. Saying your "watching" him is on par with saying "it was a reaction test" so that you don't have to explain pushing bad logic.

No, just don't want you to try to accuse me of gbta again. 

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Then this, which makes me loose a little steam on Verb (and Leelou for that matter) bc WTF is Lily doing here. 

No sh*t, that is 100% of what I've been calling out.  And you're calling me scummy for it.

In essence, you're talking about of both sides of your mouth.

Just now, Leelou said:

No, just don't want you to try to accuse me of gbta again. 

Interesting that you took measures to avoid that. Why would you worry about me accusing you of that if you don't already know I'm town? If you were town, you'd be trying to deduce whether I am town or scum. Not skirting around my town meta, as though you already know I'm town.

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Is everybody watching this? You were just karma ninja'd twice in a matter of about 15 mins

I was posting as I read sh*t, and then continuing to catch up.

So you have the same thought on Lily that I did, but you had a problem with how I handled it?  And trying to say I'm spinning by saying Lily needs pressure - no Hess, that would be called nudging.  If you're gonna call me out on something, at least get it right.

Who am I voting, btw?  Still spinning/nudging/whatevering?  Yeah, didn't think so.

Interesting that you took measures to avoid that. Why would you worry about me accusing you of that if you don't already know I'm town? If you were town, you'd be trying to deduce whether I am town or scum. Not skirting around my town meta, as though you already know I'm town.

Because you do it every game, and I'm generally annoyed this game already. And I don't know you are town, I'm speculating that you are since I haven't seen a couple things that I've been noticing from your scum game. 

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

It is called being too overeager and going for what she thought would be low hanging fruit.

Just now, Verbal said:

I was posting as I read sh*t, and then continuing to catch up.

So you have the same thought on Lily that I did, but you had a problem with how I handled it?  And trying to say I'm spinning by saying Lily needs pressure - no Hess, that would be called nudging.  If you're gonna call me out on something, at least get it right.

Who am I voting, btw?  Still spinning/nudging/whatevering?  Yeah, didn't think so.

Verbal arguments always read like they should end with "NO NUH-UH CHILD PLEASE" and this...

tumblr_m0y3v5sdxF1qcvt8do1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Because you do it every game, and I'm generally annoyed this game already. And I don't know you are town, I'm speculating that you are since I haven't seen a couple things that I've been noticing from your scum game. 

Yea, right.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

On the surface, that is a good point......but you do that when you're scum, too.....so irrelevant.

Just now, Verbal said:

On the surface, that is a good point......but you do that when you're scum, too.....so irrelevant.

So, you're dismissing a good point on Leelou... by seeding doubt about my alignment.

What a sh*tbag scummy post.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Verbal arguments always read like they should end with "NO NUH-UH CHILD PLEASE" and this...

tumblr_m0y3v5sdxF1qcvt8do1_500.gif

OMG I've been looking for that gif since I started playing mafia!!!  Thanks!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

No sh*t, that is 100% of what I've been calling out.  And you're calling me scummy for it.

In essence, you're talking about of both sides of your mouth.

The fact that Lily is pinging on D1 has nothing to do with you pinging on D1. It doesn't automatically connect or disconnect you. And the fact we can agree doesn't automatically make you town. probably your scummiest post yet.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is a good catch I think. 

Leelou was my scummiest read for awhile... But I can't get over the "if she's a PR let's see what it is!" Post from Spoot.

Just now, StraightCash said:

This is a good catch I think. 

Leelou was my scummiest read for awhile... But I can't get over the "if she's a PR let's see what it is!" Post from Spoot.

Spoot's affinity for goofing is flattening his learning curve. I am sort of null reading Spoot's logic there for now.

I think Leelou and AVM are scum.

Archived