Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

unvote, vote spoot

**** it. the longer this goes on, the more ****ed up it gets... town can afford a mistake here, even though this doesn't really feel like one... the game has only lost one player, and it was scum... we're in good shape to call a bluff or two

You're forgetting Verb. We have lost one. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jifs play is interesting

pre-Lily, he had thrown in the towel and was ready to lynch Spoot himself 

post-Lily, he is clawing at every post of mine trying to discredit me, which doesn't make sense because they already confirmed my result was true.

i think there was a scum meltdown, and now that they have a window they are trying to fight their way back.

Best play is to lynch from those 3 today, I prefer Spoot, and then address Me vs Lily tomorrow

1 hour ago, Lily said:

No. There are just the two of us.

47 minutes ago, Lily said:

Man, I hate to do this, but I believe the mason claims, because our team also has a power role. It's unbalanced, true, but it fits with what I know. 

Brett is lying. I'm the tracker. 

Lily post Brett's reveal.

Who did you track, Lily?

24 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

why are you wasting time trying to discredit my claim? I TRACKED SPOOT TO LEELOU.... Unless you think I threw some darts on a board, ended up being the luckiest ******* person in the world... That still wouldn't explain why I came out voting Spoot!!! And continued to call him scum even when arguing with Ape

Relax, doing my due diligence.  I bet your armpits were sweaty when you were typing this.

7 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Jifs play is interesting

pre-Lily, he had thrown in the towel and was ready to lynch Spoot himself 

post-Lily, he is clawing at every post of mine trying to discredit me, which doesn't make sense because they already confirmed my result was true.

i think there was a scum meltdown, and now that they have a window they are trying to fight their way back.

Best play is to lynch from those 3 today, I prefer Spoot, and then address Me vs Lily tomorrow

You are a very confusing person.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Questions:

Did Lily questions JIF/Crusher's D1 reveal of Masons? Considering she's claiming the same thing.

Did Lily question Brett's D2 reveal as Tracker? Considering she's claiming the same thing.

No, I didn't question the mason claim.

Yes, I questioned Brett's reveal, but it was several hours after the reveal because I was sleeping when he did it. 

1 hour ago, Lily said:

Man, I hate to do this, but I believe the mason claims, because our team also has a power role. It's unbalanced, true, but it fits with what I know. 

Brett is lying. I'm the tracker. 

I technically didn't "question" I accused, but same thing. 

59 minutes ago, HessStation said:

We don't know decker's role fwiw.

58 minutes ago, CTM said:

she said a power role i believe.. which implies 1.. but fair i guess

By she you meant Lily?  Nvm...thought you meant she as in Decker had said she was a power role.  I follow now.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yes.  Why?

I imagined you would have jumped to Crush or Brett (or offered yourself up, since people have danced around that) by now.  Not sure how I take the fact that you've stayed on Spoot...confusing, like the rest of this game.

Just now, AVM said:

I imagined you would have jumped to Crush or Brett (or offered yourself up, since people have danced around that) by now.  Not sure how I take the fact that you've stayed on Spoot...confusing, like the rest of this game.

Yeah, I thought Ape offered up some solid logic on Spoot.  I actually asked Crusher to hammer him in the QT but Crusher isnt posting in there.  Spoot offered to hammer himself but I didnt get a chance to tell him to do so before Lily countered Brett.

I'm in a tough place man, I know for a fact my team is town and we fumbled our reveals.  Crusher worked independently on that reveal and I think his intent was good but it's backfired and started a cluster **** of epic proportions. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I'm starting to lean toward lynching Lily.

At least Brett's claim is vetted.  

If Lily is town, Brett's probably scum.  Or vice versa.  Obvi

That's stupid. Lynch the non-PR if you must vet the mason teams. 

2 minutes ago, Lily said:

That's stupid. Lynch the non-PR if you must vet the mason teams. 

The way Lily bailed out Spoot, the way she's trying to push the lynch to Decker/Crush/Jif, and the fact that 80 has modded games before where the Mason's were not all town aligned.... I'm just not convinced 

Archived