Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

If you have to vet me, lynch Decker (sorry, Deck) which proves I'm telling the truth, when you see his flip. That also proves Brett is lying. 

Same goes for the other team. Lynch Jif or Crusher, and that vets Spoot. 

Why kill the PRs. That's just dumb. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Lily said:

If you have to vet me, lynch Decker (sorry, Deck) which proves I'm telling the truth, when you see his flip. That also proves Brett is lying. 

Yup, you've convinced me. Lynching one person on a Mason team will not sell me on the alignment of the rest. 

29 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah, I thought Ape offered up some solid logic on Spoot.  I actually asked Crusher to hammer him in the QT but Crusher isnt posting in there.  Spoot offered to hammer himself but I didnt get a chance to tell him to do so before Lily countered Brett.

I'm in a tough place man, I know for a fact my team is town and we fumbled our reveals.  Crusher worked independently on that reveal and I think his intent was good but it's backfired and started a cluster **** of epic proportions. 

I'm not hammering Spoot you dumb sh*t.  Scum is getting town to kill itself off.  Fine we are bunch of idiots.  But a roles player instead of vanilla?  You guys are terrible

No one thinks it's suspicious that Lily and Decker are firm that there's only 2 of them, while Spoot/Crush/Jif claim the juxtaposed role (tracker Mason's vs watcher Mason's)

2 vs 3... Except we have 1 dead scum that fits in where?

and we already had my tracker claim that was vetted

33 minutes ago, Lily said:

Brett is vetted.  You're not. 

9 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

No one thinks it's suspicious that Lily and Decker are firm that there's only 2 of them, while Spoot/Crush/Jif claim the juxtaposed role (tracker Mason's vs watcher Mason's)

I do. Decker hasn't interacted much all game, and she? has played before, right?

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm not hammering Spoot you dumb sh*t.  Scum is getting town to kill itself off.  Fine we are bunch of idiots.  But a roles player instead of vanilla?  You guys are terrible

Meh, you're not looking at the big/long term picture.  We're only down 1 townie.  If killing Spoot clears any confusion we've (you've) created, then its worth it.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Meh, you're not looking at the big/long term picture.  We're only down 1 townie.  If killing Spoot clears any confusion we've (you've) created, then its worth it.

I didnt create any confusion. I offered a quick and easy solution. You are the one misreading the QT and creating confusion.

Just now, The Crusher said:

I didnt create any confusion. I offered a quick and easy solution. You are the one misreading the QT and creating confusion.

True...but the reveal was totally unnecessary as we discussed our plan in the QT.  There was literally zero reason to out Spoot as rolled. 

I still <3 you MT.  You're my sunshine but that wasnt necessary. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

True...but the reveal was totally unnecessary as we discussed our plan in the QT.  There was literally zero reason to out Spoot as rolled. 

I still <3 you MT.  You're my sunshine but that wasnt necessary. 

Oh that. yeah your right.  I slipped up. Hate this game.

Official D2 Vote Count

Spoot (4) - Brett, Leelou, JiF, Ape

Crusher (2) - Crusher, Hess

Brett (1) - Lily

Not Voting (6) - decker, Calder, Ballin, CTM, AVM, Spoot

With 13 alive it takes 7 dumbasses to lynch.

Honestly do we need a replacement for Ballin? 

Ballin and Decker are starting to really annoy me, Calder gets the benefit of the doubt because he just joined but I see him reading below time/time but no posts.

We will never reach 7 votes with all these counter claims without everybody participating

Just now, StraightCash said:

Ballin and Decker are starting to really annoy me, Calder gets the benefit of the doubt because he just joined but I see him reading below time/time but no posts.

We will never reach 7 votes with all these counter claims without everybody participating

I wanted to kill Ballin before the fireworks, fwiw

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

We have no backups available and I'm not making someone read 95 pages.  It was hard enough getting someone to replace No Penis....

48 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

What? Lily and I are Masons and I'm not with anyone else unless the moderator is hiding something. 

all the stuff about outguessing the mod setup I don't understand. Is there something inherently wrong with multiple mason pairs?

3 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Why are people opposed to there being five Masons?

I don't see an incentive for the other trio to fabricate the mason stuff before another mason group comes out 

There we go!

My thoughts-

Opposed to 5 Mason's because 5/15 players would be able to get themselves as town. Also the 2 Mason vs 3 Mason seems off (not 3 vs 3)

They could have fabricated the Mason claim without thinking there was an actual Mason team, or you could have fabricated the Mason claim to go along with an already revealed Mason group. 

When you revealed, it made 2 Mason's vs 2 Mason's... Then they switched to 3, and now you seem to be missing one

Archived