Carson Wentz Pro Day.

Tony The Wiz

3 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Silly rabbit, didn't you LEARN ANYTHING from the Redskins-Rams RG3 trade?

k2-_797e88ab-327e-43cd-b058-4aaa9f19ea51

Idk if I would do three firsts, maybe this year's and next year's plus Mo to Tennessee or Cleveland  (if they are looking to trade now). Man I know it's easy to rag on that trade but after that first year it looked like St. Louis made a colossal mistake.  If the Redskins weren't so f*cking inept when it came to development then it would have been a ballsy and brilliant move.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Idk if I would do three firsts, maybe this year's and next year's plus Mo to Tennessee or Cleveland  (if they are looking to trade now). Man I know it's easy to rag on that trade but after that first year it looked like St. Louis made a colossal mistake.  If the Redskins weren't so f*cking inept when it came to development then it would have been a ballsy and brilliant move.

Here we are 4 years later and St. Louis/LA is still w/o a QB! You wonder how things would have turned out for them if they took RG3.

I wonder hor RG3 would have turned out w/o the NeoNazi Shanahan twins getting the kid killed!

Yes, St. Louis won that trade but they are still stuck in a quagmire because they weren't able to get a solid/healthy franchise QB out of the deal!

15 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Here we are 4 years later and St. Louis/LA is still w/o a QB! You wonder how things would have turned out for them if they took RG3.

I wonder hor RG3 would have turned out w/o the NeoNazi Shanahan twins getting the kid killed!

Yes, St. Louis won that trade but they are still stuck in a quagmire because they weren't able to get a solid/healthy franchise QB out of the deal!

And that's the thing. They won that trade but honestly, it's not really about that because the truth is both teams lost in the end.  I wouldn't have trusted the Rams to develop him either, especially how they refused (and still refuse) to even consider grabbing a reciever worth a sh*t for their QB's but when up until that knee injury he looked as good as advertised.

11 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

How come Wentz was never picked up by the bigger college programs if he's THAT HANDS DOWN talented? not knocking the guy, serious legit inquiry?

Considering all the shenanigans these big programs go through to get top talent, how'd he slip to SDSU (I know he's legacy there) and never upgraded?

'Upgrading' also means sitting out a year. 

On March 24, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Beerfish said:

Wentz = Dalton when Dalton is playing really well not the stinky playoff Dalton.

Goff = Drew Brees light

Lynch = Flacco

Come at me bros!

Wentz is actually more like Flacco.

Do yourself a favor watch the tape on YouTube of Lynch throwing drill at the combine the dude is very inaccurate had trouble hitting open receivers playing in t-shirt and shorts.  Watch his highlights in college his biggest plays are throwing to the first read who was always open and he's a head case.

If we draft Lynch instead of trading for Glennon I am punching a hole in the friggin wall

On March 24, 2016 at 2:58 PM, Gas2No99 said:

How come Wentz was never picked up by the bigger college programs if he's THAT HANDS DOWN talented? not knocking the guy, serious legit inquiry?

Considering all the shenanigans these big programs go through to get top talent, how'd he slip to SDSU (I know he's legacy there) and never upgraded?

How come Kurt Warner, Tony Romo and jay cutler weren't?

Cutler received only 1 offer from a division-1 school and the coach gave him an hour to make the decision to sign

Archived