Ray Rice Training Hard for NFL Comeback

joewilly12

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No, you never get it.

You're complaining that I'm defending the guy I like.  The guy you brought up to defend the guy you love.  The your guy sucks so lets sign my POS routine.  And you back that up by making shlt up that you think I would say if he played for a different team. 

Dont put words in peoples mouths.  Quit, the guy youre defending was seen by all.

can you translate this post to English please?

I assume you are saying you need a video for proof so anyone that is accused is innocent unless YOU see it to verify.  oh boy.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Warfish said:

Let me preface this by saying Rice is almost assuredly a bad person.

With that said, what he did is between him and his wife (A) and him and the law (B).

Both have been handled.

I see no reason he shouldn't be allowed to play again, nor why a 2nd chance shouldn't be given.

For an appropriate amount, appropriate length and with appropriate clauses.

No problem if the Jets want to give him a tryout.

He's washed up. It has nothing to do with what he did to his wife.

21 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Boy I'm glad you weren't my High School Principal or especially my College Dean.

I have been given multiple chances in life..... It's called "GRACE"

Ray and his wife were drunk and he did a terrible thing.

She's chosen to forgive him.... who are you to condemn the man?

he was known to be a pretty good guy so this is a surprise incident.  

but doesn't mean anyone needs to hire him.  he's old RB.  not worth the hassle.

19 hours ago, PFSIKH said:

Why?

Ray Lewis was complicit in a murder of two people.  He played a dozen years after the vent.

Donte Stallworth and Leonard Little killed people (vehicular homicide) and played after doing time.

PacMan Jones.  Randy Gregory.  The list is long of players that did things just as bad or worse.  I think it is more talent than anything else because he has down his time. 

i think the NFL is moving toward those type of guys not playing again.  

wow, just saw.  leonard little got 4 years probation for killing someone while DUI.  lucky guy

After leaving a birthday party in 1998, Little crashed into and killed Susan Gutweiler in St. Louis, Missouri. When tested, his blood alcohol level measured 0.19 percent, a level in excess of the statutory level of intoxication (0.08) in the state of Missouri. Little received four years probation and 1,000 hours of community service.[22]

52 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

wow, just saw.  leonard little got 4 years probation for killing someone while DUI.  lucky guy

After leaving a birthday party in 1998, Little crashed into and killed Susan Gutweiler in St. Louis, Missouri. When tested, his blood alcohol level measured 0.19 percent, a level in excess of the statutory level of intoxication (0.08) in the state of Missouri. Little received four years probation and 1,000 hours of community service.[22]

Little later got another DUI and I don't think he was ever suspended.  it was a different time.

After leaving a birthday party in 1998, Little crashed into and killed Susan Gutweiler in St. LouisMissouri. When tested, his blood alcohol level measured 0.19 percent, a level in excess of the statutory level of intoxication (0.08) in the state of Missouri. Little received four years probation and 1,000 hours of community service.[22]

Not only that, Little killed the wife of a StL sideline reporter that had to look at the dude every Sunday after. The photographer refused to every take a picture with Little in it. Me personally I would've killed the dude on National TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived