Robby Anderson is Better than J. Marshall

JetBlue

So why so this guy not getting more opportunities?  Today KC was hell bent to take away Decker and B. Marsh.  So do they give there most impressive rookie receiver meaningful reps? No! For some reason the CS has fallen in love with Jalin Marshall as a receiver and I really don't get why.  

I could understand using him as a returner although is starting to blow up in our faces (Jeremy Ross, were are you?) but to to ignore the 6'3" Anderson with his 4.37 speed and go with the shorter and slower Marshall was and and is a head scratcher.  

Jencame and caught a nice pass and next time the ball came his way was in garbage time.

Going to 5'10" Marshall in the red zone instead of Anderson, (resulting in another pick) was about as stupid a decision as you could make.  The guy can go up and get the ball, why not have him in the game in the situation?

This week I hope these idiots decide to give the kid a legit shot to contribute; I have seen enough of Jalin Marshall. He needs to take a seat.  I want to see Anderson and perhaps Peake get some opportunities going forward.  However I have Zero confidence in he coaching staff to make those moves.

The Jets issue is QB. A good QB can make a few plays and win the game no matter how bad a coaching plan is. Fitz cannot do that as he is arm challenged. He locks on to BMarsh. He threw into coverage many times today. This is a veteran QB. Not a QB who was rushed into starting.

If changes don't happen all of the WR's here will go to waste. Right now the only change that can be made is at QB. That however, can cause a rift between the CS and the FO who signed this beast for $12MM USD.

9 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

The Jets issue is QB. A good QB can make a few plays and win the game no matter how bad a coaching plan is. Fitz cannot do that as he is arm challenged. He locks on to BMarsh. He threw into coverage many times today. This is a veteran QB. Not a QB who was rushed into starting.

If changes don't happen all of the WR's here will go to waste. Right now the only change that can be made is at QB. That however, can cause a rift between the CS and the FO who signed this beast for $12MM USD.

And that is why I feel they panicked and re-signed him instead of letting Petty and Geno battle it out...   

People complained about Geno not being able to look off the defense and locking into his receivers and as you correctly stated, Fitz has done that on numerous occasions and today it bordered on the absurd.  KC was not going to let Brandon Marshall beat them but what did Fitz do time and again?  FORCE THE BALL TO MARSHALL. 

Archived