Brandon Marshall Post Game Interview

hawk

2 hours ago, thebuzzardman said:

When will the Jets get an offensive coordinator that isn't r*tarded or have Alzheimer's? 

It would be really keeno to have a good offensive coordinator who understood what era and what style football was being played in it, for once. 

Keeno?

When will the Jets get an offensive coordinator that isn't r*tarded or have Alzheimer's? 

It would be really keeno to have a good offensive coordinator who understood what era and what style football was being played in it, for once. 

Keeno?

I may have misunderstood it, but it seemed to me to be the polite version of "The offensive playcalling sucks"

It must be pretty hard on Gailey when defenses can simply ignore 2/3rds of the field , since Fitz can't throw outside the numbers or deep with any velocity or accuracy. 

22 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

It must be pretty hard on Gailey when defenses can simply ignore 2/3rds of the field , since Fitz can't throw outside the numbers or deep with any velocity or accuracy. 

Exactly.. geno can though.. Not saying he will be better, but it would be hard any qb to play worse than fitz

3 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Bet if Geno Smith is announced the starter tomorrow that Marshall will be back in his apartment talking about how they are besties.  Marshall is the best friend to anyone who is his starting QB no matter who it is.

Is that a bad thing? I want the players on the field supporting each other no matter who they are.

Archived