Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Yeah your case on me is as strong as Nolder. I'm too normal. I'm then too crazy too late. I changed votes. Just ignore the effort and the attempted rationale. I could vote you or Zander because you're both scummy. You've done absolutely no scum hunting by the way except park on me for 40 pages. You're the definition of tunnel vision. 

Im always in the Tunnel ask your boy Pac.

if this town votes me off after having no case while I am claiming VT, Nyn can't even give three reads and why 36 pages in, and Zander is silent for th first time in his entire life, the town deserves to lose. 

Well unless you think Ive never randed SCum before why would that be telling?

I lead Post Count as both alignments.

Im also in 2 games, Nyn and Dice can confirm and I can link you the game.  There was like 500 posts in that game today and it was a poss lylo situation.

It required my attention moreso.

Im here cupcake if you think Im Scum bring the fooking heat.

PAC laid a case on Zander that was based in more logic than you're laying on me. Zander fired a shot into an open crowd on day 1 which had a higher probability of hitting town than scum. Why do you feel good about that for clearing Zander.  How in earth does that square Zander as town compared to literally having nothing on me except meta. 

Umm fyi any time a shot is fired theres a better chance of hitting Town unless final 3.

Oh I see. So you're choosing to side with your meta case that has literally been dismantled over  Zander's behavior that can literally be taken as scummy. And then isn't it miraculous that Zander is not in the thread to answer Pacs allegations for the first time in his entire life. 

How in the **** has the Meta case on me been destroyed iyo!?!?!?!

Im very interested in this response.

I love it, Xander shoots into a crowd with the actual ability to do collateral damage, and he's on the cleaning list. I'm screwed, this whole thing is rigged

So Vigs are Scum iyo???

You act like taking a shot is Scummy in general.

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

^^ wow. This is perplexing. Im starting to buy it. Yikes.

This is a joke right?!?!?!

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, vote Lizzie.

Sorry dude.  I can make an argument that you're town but most want your lynch.  I just want the intel.

ok this reasoning is awful

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm.  Are you asking me if I'm more worried about Lizzie or about the people suspecting him?

No im asking you if you have an issue with the people who are Scum reading/voting him based on it.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

JC's vote was disgusting.

I don't see the case on Lizzie.

I'm shocked everyone is absolving Zander.  If I'm right about him I will horse whip the lot of you.

Zander, 80, and someone not participating (ballin, smash) are fine kills.

I'd also vote Nyn as she's acting like she's got a guilty on Liz and an innocent on Zander.  Seems to have no doubt about either. 

Well if youre Town its a good thing youre wrong so you wont have to resort to violence.

Agree about Notbobs vote.

Nyn is Town lean for me atp.

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

you caught up?  yet?

Almost

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

It's gibberish because anyone watch the show know Luke Cage is bullet proof and they know he is town. Leelou would have to be main lining her glorious green hair dye to not include those details in the game. Simply asinine. 

Makes sense.

3 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

How do you know the accursed name?!!?!?!?!?!

It was a dark and eerie night, filled with fantastic beasts. One not so fantastic beast had the unfortunate name of Darthe. Darthe was a creature of average size, with dull markings. You could almost say he was a plain beast, but his bumbling ways are what ranked him in the fantastic category. The poor creature couldn't even drink from a watering hole without falling in.  

In the pitch black evening, Darthe thought, in his small Darthe mind, that it was a perfect time to go find a new bush to feed from. Darthe bumbled and slipped, sending pebbles and dust everywhere. He was making such a ruckus that he caught the attention of a beautiful lioness. The lioness stalked the clumsy creature and waited for the perfect opportunity to pounce. Seizing the moment, the lioness leapt into the air, landed on Darthe and sunk her powerful jaws into his neck. 

Darthe, JN's jester, is dead. Again. 

Just now, Leelou said:

It was a dark and eerie night, filled with fantastic beasts. One not so fantastic beast had the unfortunate name of Darthe. Darthe was a creature of average size, with dull markings. You could almost say he was a plain beast, but his bumbling ways are what ranked him in the fantastic category. The poor creature couldn't even drink from a watering hole without falling in.  

In the pitch black evening, Darthe thought, in his small Darthe mind, that it was a perfect time to go find a new bush to feed from. Darthe bumbled and slipped, sending pebbles and dust everywhere. He was making such a ruckus that he caught the attention of a beautiful lioness. The lioness stalked the clumsy creature and waited for the perfect opportunity to pounce. Seizing the moment, the lioness leapt into the air, landed on Darthe and sunk her powerful jaws into his neck. 

Darthe, JN's jester, is dead. Again. 

******* GOAT!!!!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Vote Count 

Lizzie (4) - Smash, Nyn, dice, JC

JC (3) - JiF, 80, Lizzie

Zander (1) - Pac

Not Voting (3) - Ballin, Crusher, Zander

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch 

DEADLINE: Friday 11 am EST

I'm pretty sure there was a lynch there...double checking. 

Lizzie tried to keep a cool, calm demeanor, but it wasn't working. He started pacing, talking to himself and throwing out theories.

NO ONE EVER LISTENS TO ME, Lizzie screamed. He screamed, and screamed until finally you were tired of listening to him. 

You gather round him and throw a rope around his neck. As he dies, a rook falls from his unclutched hand. 

Lizzie, Bobby Fish - vanilla town, is dead. 

It is now night. You have until 3 pm Saturday to turn in night actions. 

6 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Vote Count 

Lizzie (5) - Smash, Crusher, Nyn, Zander, dice

Zander (2) - Pac, Lizzie

Ballin (1) - JC

JC (1) - JiF

Pac (1) - 80

Not Voting (1) - Ballin

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, vote Lizzie.

Sorry dude.  I can make an argument that you're town but most want your lynch.  I just want the intel.

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

After JC's vote

LeeGOAT

14 minutes ago, Leelou said:

FINAL Vote Count 

Lizzie (6) - Smash, Crusher, Nyn, Zander, dice, JC

Zander (2) - Pac, Lizzie

JC (1) - JiF

Pac (1) - 80

Not Voting (1) - Ballin

Well at least 1 Scim on Liz, best bet is Notbob imo.

Still think Nyn is Town

3 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Ive addressed this, if you have questions feel free to ask!!!!

I only shot the first time at Dice that apparently hit Nolder.

ummmm......dude you were voting Nolder before you switched to Pac.

Explain?!!?!?!?!?!?!

2 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Dude you were the one ******* voting Nolder not Pac

Pac voting me.

And youre pushing/voting Pac for pushing Nolder while he was actually voting me, while your pushing/voting Pac for voting Nolder, who you were voting at the time when Pac wasnt actually voting Nolder.

Like am I missing something!?!?!?!?!!??u

Pac laid his first vote on Nolder, citing his behavior after saying "you missed!"  Thus, Pac was pushing his lynch.  Only later did he switch his vote to you.

Yes, I did vote Nolder at one point, because I wanted to get him talking.  He died before getting the chance, so I put my vote on Pac. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Pac laid his first vote on Nolder, citing his behavior after saying "you missed!"  Thus, Pac was pushing his lynch.  Only later did he switch his vote to you.

Yes, I did vote Nolder at one point, because I wanted to get him talking.  He died before getting the chance, so I put my vote on Pac. 

ok for now.

Do you think theres Scum on Liz's train?

If so who and why?

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes.  JC will be getting my vote to start the day tomorrow.  100 %.  Scummiest moment of the entire game was his hammer vote on Lizzie. 

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash would be the next best bet. 

Agree with JC but why Smash 2nd?

And thoughts on Ballin doing nothing?!?!?!?

Archived