Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

5 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Dice is Dice.

I would like him around more but Im not overly bothered by it atp as its early.

Im not fully sure what to expect from him tho because its a different site but Im still gonna be looking for mostly the same things.

Id say Town gun to head atp but hes done nothing yet he couldnt as Scum imo.

np's with JIF or Crush atp.

JC's my best lead for Scum now.

You sound like 80 from last game...tell me how much I'm you're scum read...then I'm NK'd...and you look better by appearing dumber. 

You a fast learner?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think your town. Why the ninja hammer? 

I've explained this in another post...you, Nyn, Zander amplified each others votes...I voted Ballin in the hopes people would reconsider...but I could not answer your (centerboard) volume...the board was split...5 votes on Lizzie and onesie, twosie on the remaining...my hammer told me you, Nyn, Zander, Dice and Smash are not clean...one or two most likely scum...no one else had the stature or commitment to sell another viewpoint.

10 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im not saying shes lock cleared but shes by far my strongest read.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

No.  But an intellectually honest person would at least acknowledge the very real possibility that you may be played.

I am hence i said she not lock cleared.

shes the person i feel most confident on atp.

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

wait.....wtf?!?!!?!?

sue me, i'm inconsistent...Smash and to a lesser extent Pac refuse to offer hard opinions on day 1 or in some cases day...

I can gloat and say...I've pushed their lunch early...and in some cases they've swung...but overall I cannot force people to value Day 1 as much as others

at least I'm not vouching for them

30 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'll admit I had Lizzie more town than scum...i moved to ballin for 24 hours or so...cause he has brought absolutely zero to any game i've played with him...in fact i'd argue...he's scum when he hides...he's hiding now.

next question...Why did I vote Lizzie?...cause you my dear have influence...you've become centerboard; you, Crusher and in some respects Zander (if only because of his prodigious volume).  the three of you amplify each other...I needed to get your (three of you) actions on record...if only to delineate the differences later on.

criticize me if you like but the board was stifled...the odds are one of you three is scum...I need a way to discern the difference.

FTR...I can vote 80 as well.

Also,I would love to see an Ape and Zander throwdown, if only to learn more meta.

Oh you hammered Liz to see where we 3 stood!?!?!!?

AIDS

20 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I've explained this in another post...you, Nyn, Zander amplified each others votes...I voted Ballin in the hopes people would reconsider...but I could not answer your (centerboard) volume...the board was split...5 votes on Lizzie and onesie, twosie on the remaining...my hammer told me you, Nyn, Zander, Dice and Smash are not clean...one or two most likely scum...no one else had the stature or commitment to sell another viewpoint.

Are you lolcatting???

23 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

YOU could have presented another viewpoint.  We had plenty of time until the deadline.  Made no sense. 

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

I voted Lizzie to move the game forward.  Again, I'll take the consequences....but what other outcome did you envision?

Well competing trains is what I wanted.

Youre an experienced enough player to know that generally only one train D1 is more often then not a Town train imo.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

no.  are you?  real talk

No.

Dude your reasoning isnt just bad its Anti Town

Ive played enough with you to know youre  good player I dont see a world where Town!Notbob thinks that was a good idea nor doesnt consider the fact there is only 1 train.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

YOU could have presented another viewpoint.  We had plenty of time until the deadline.  Made no sense. 

I gave my input...waited 24 hours...five votes stayed on Lizzie...he claimed...the claim help my decision...although with Lizzie...who knew.

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Well competing trains is what I wanted.

Youre an experienced enough player to know that generally only one train D1 is more often then not a Town train imo.

No.

Dude your reasoning isnt just bad its Anti Town

Ive played enough with you to know youre  good player I dont see a world where Town!Notbob thinks that was a good idea nor doesnt consider the fact there is only 1 train.

You're spinning it...Pac was the other train...whatevs...

Vote count Thursday at 1:36 PM:

On 11/17/2016 at 1:36 PM, deckerfan said:

Vote Count 

Lizzie (5) - Smash, Crusher, Nyn, Zander, dice

Zander (2) - Pac, Lizzie

Ballin (1) - JC

JC (1) - JiF

Pac (1) - 80

Not Voting (1) - Ballin

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch 

DEADLINE: Friday 11 am EST

VC at 5:46:

On 11/17/2016 at 5:46 PM, deckerfan said:

Vote Count 

Lizzie (5) - Smash, Crusher, Nyn, Zander, dice

Zander (2) - Pac, Lizzie

Ballin (1) - JC

JC (1) - JiF

Pac (1) - 80

Not Voting (1) - Ballin

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch 

DEADLINE: Friday 11 am EST

Lizzie's claim:

On 11/17/2016 at 6:43 PM, Lizard King said:

Vt

Hammer vote by JC:

On 11/17/2016 at 9:05 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, vote Lizzie.

Sorry dude.  I can make an argument that you're town but most want your lynch.  I just want the intel.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Seeing as you're my # 1 for scum this doesn't do much more the elicit a yawn from me. 

You did this same schtick last game...Declare me scum in night phase...then NK me and claim stupid.  If you pull this off in backtoback games...some will declare you a genius.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

You did this same schtick last game...Declare me scum in night phase...then NK me and claim stupid.  If you pull this off in backtoback games...some will declare you a genius.

You've been calling me stupid all game.  Now I'm genius scum.  Which is it?

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

wtf am I spinning???

Why not Pac but honestly the lack of one is more of a concern atp then who it was.

You wanted me to use my words well now I am.

Time to use yours imo.

Pretty sure my words are in thread...if you're town...vote 80, Nyn, or Crusher....

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Why do you have an issue with my Meta read on Nyn yet you use it to answer for multiple players???

Archived