Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Why do you have an issue with my Meta read on Nyn yet you use it to answer for multiple players???

Cause you se meta to clear players...I use meta to explain why players here do not play on D1.  The do not invest themselves in the game....they le tit marinate...Nyn and Crusher more likely scum.  Either that...you're bored.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Cause you se meta to clear players...I use meta to explain why players here do not play on D1.  The do not invest themselves in the game....they le tit marinate...Nyn and Crusher more likely scum.  Either that...you're bored.

Again when did i say i cleared someone with Meta???!?!

The day was exhausting. You passed out as soon as your head hit the pillow, the noises from the city didn't even phase you. In the morning, you stopped by the restaurant under Luke's apt. You noticed a someone was missing. You found Crusher dead in the manager's office. 

Crusher, Connie Line - vanilla town, is dead. 

Reeling from the loss of Crusher, you were surprised to see a slumped over body in a booth. You go over, hoping that they are just drunk. No such luck. 

Ballin, Mariah Dillard - vanilla town, is dead. 

It is day. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. 

There's no way Zander got a guilty on me.  I'm completely fine with getting lynched but someone should look at #'s and determine if they're trying to win the game with this.  3 townies already dead.. 

Either Zander or I need to die today but I'm not scum..  he's either lying, I was framed, or he's paranoid cop.  100%.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

There's no way Zander got a guilty on me.  I'm completely fine with getting lynched but someone should look at #'s and determine if they're trying to win the game with this.  3 townies already dead.. 

Either Zander or I need to die today but I'm not scum..  he's either lying, I was framed, or he's paranoid cop.  100%.

Im just a regular Cop and youre just a Scumbag.

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im just a regular Cop and youre just a Scumbag.

Like I said you want to go 2 for 2 in screwing the town pooch that's fine but I want to try and figure out if you're scum or I was framed.

Why did you investigate me when you seemed to be looking at a lot of other people?

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Like I said you want to go 2 for 2 in screwing the town pooch that's fine but I want to try and figure out if you're scum or I was framed.

Why did you investigate me when you seemed to be looking at a lot of other people?

Because even tho you dont think it, I dont actually suck at this game.

<3 <3 <3

Archived