Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Lets just say I disagree with the rungs that you and he are on.

Well I know my rung should be there.

What about 80 do you dislike?

What do you think of him sussing you for going at Nolder while he had just been voting him before switching to you and sussing you for sussing him?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Well fwiw I thought Scum most likely at first as well.

What is you current read on me and does this fact effect one way or the other and if so which way and why please?

I don't mind theorizing as it were, as there are several options. Just seemed like he charged in with that vote on Pac, under the premise that it's a scum shot. 

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't mind theorizing as it were, as there are several options. Just seemed like he charged in with that vote on Pac, under the premise that it's a scum shot. 

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I talked about my read about you later on, btw. And no, it doesn't affect it.

OK ty.

Ok you have a current reads list my dear?

Are there Wolves on Liz's train iyo?

Why or why not and if so who and why please.

15 hours ago, The Crusher said:

It's gibberish because anyone watch the show know Luke Cage is bullet proof and they know he is town. Leelou would have to be main lining her glorious green hair dye to not include those details in the game. Simply asinine. 

I understand it from a flavor point of view. Like I said before, I don't know it, so my points about BPV and so on are more to do with the roles I usually associate with them, via what I've seen in games I was in. The flavor aspect was totally lost on me.

5 hours ago, JiF said:

I love the passion and commitment but never a fan when someone is basically saying they're not wiling to look else where. 

There are just some games where I get excited cause I think I got scum D1 and I very rarely let that go. It happened in the past with Nolder, Hallia, and hell even Zander. I was feeling pretty confident.... I was clearly wrong. Be assured I'll be beating myself up for it for quite a while, fwiw. Not much to say beyond that.

3 hours ago, Pac said:

ok... leelou...  thoracic back pain.

I'm ruling out osteomyelitis and am leaning towards the effects of poor posture over time.

My recommendation would be a few exercises including rolling your shoulders back as if you're trying to make the back of your should blades touch, and paying particular attention to your posture while sitting.

A healthy back is a happy back

15 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I understand it from a flavor point of view. Like I said before, I don't know it, so my points about BPV and so on are more to do with the roles I usually associate with them, via what I've seen in games I was in. The flavor aspect was totally lost on me.

All you need to know is Luke Cage  is a bullet proof bad-mamma-Jamma.

5 hours ago, JiF said:

I will say, there were quite a few posters who didnt even attempt to look at another player (Nyn obviously comes to mind) and I hate that strategy on D1.  Especially an easy target like Lizzie. 

That's not really true though. I've voiced my reservations about 80 several times and I also took issue with dice over some of the things he said. But at the end of the day, I felt like Lizzie pinged the most. So that's where my vote went. It's not a "strategy". It's called voting for your highest suspect.

30 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

OK ty.

Ok you have a current reads list my dear?

Are there Wolves on Liz's train iyo?

Why or why not and if so who and why please.

I still feel good about you and Crusher. JiF prolly a bit higher, cause I feel like he's trying, but I still want him to dig in more. JC has slipped down. I feel like he was sort of tiptoeing around whether or not he was actually suspicious of Lizzie, as in on one hand he said that he was just going with the "centerboard" and wanted intel flip, but at the same time he did say he felt like Lizzy was reserved, when answering you. But then later he said that he could find an argument to him being possibly town. So he didn't really commit to a read. My feelings irt his vote would probably be quite different if we were at crunch time DL wise and a consolidation was needed for majority. But yeah, I don't get the vote at all, specifically in relation to timing. If he wasn't sure on Lizzie, why not just try to vote a scum suspect and see if traction would build?  Irt dice.... I felt like his grumpiness at Lizzie was a good look for him. But that was under the assumption that Lizze was scum. Also dice's lack of presence is bothersome. It's like, even when he's around, it doesn't feel like he's really around. Does that make sense? Am I going crazy? lol  You have a better track record at reading dice. For me it's more a hit and miss. What do you think?

I still don't like 80. I will most likely give his content a look if I have a pulse D2. Smash and Ballin still haven't done squat. Pac doesn't give a sh*t. 

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I still feel good about you and Crusher. JiF prolly a bit higher, cause I feel like he's trying, but I still want him to dig in more. JC has slipped down. I feel like he was sort of tiptoeing around whether or not he was actually suspicious of Lizzie, as in on one hand he said that he was just going with the "centerboard" and wanted intel flip, but at the same time he did say he felt like Lizzy was reserved, when answering you. But then later he said that he could find an argument to him being possibly town. So he didn't really commit to a read. My feelings irt his vote would probably be quite different if we were at crunch time DL wise and a consolidation was needed for majority. But yeah, I don't get the vote at all, specifically in relation to timing. If he wasn't sure on Lizzie, why not just try to vote a scum suspect and see if traction would build?  Irt dice.... I felt like his grumpiness at Lizzie was a good look for him. But that was under the assumption that Lizze was scum. Also dice's lack of presence is bothersome. It's like, even when he's around, it doesn't feel like he's really around. Does that make sense? Am I going crazy? lol  You have a better track record at reading dice. For me it's more a hit and miss. What do you think?

I still don't like 80. I will most likely give his content a look if I have a pulse D2. Smash and Ballin still haven't done squat. Pac doesn't give a sh*t. 

Dice is Dice.

I would like him around more but Im not overly bothered by it atp as its early.

Im not fully sure what to expect from him tho because its a different site but Im still gonna be looking for mostly the same things.

Id say Town gun to head atp but hes done nothing yet he couldnt as Scum imo.

np's with JIF or Crush atp.

JC's my best lead for Scum now.

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He won't give you a proper response here, is my prediction.  I've found that the people who criticize my continuum the most are more likely to be scum. 

except when you are scum...although i was not around end game...i learned i need to respond to your chatter...cause for some reason...people actually believe your dribble.

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I'll admit I had Lizzie more town than scum...i moved to ballin for 24 hours or so...cause he has brought absolutely zero to any game i've played with him...in fact i'd argue...he's scum when he hides...he's hiding now.

next question...Why did I vote Lizzie?...cause you my dear have influence...you've become centerboard; you, Crusher and in some respects Zander (if only because of his prodigious volume).  the three of you amplify each other...I needed to get your (three of you) actions on record...if only to delineate the differences later on.

criticize me if you like but the board was stifled...the odds are one of you three is scum...I need a way to discern the difference.

FTR...I can vote 80 as well.

Also,I would love to see an Ape and Zander throwdown, if only to learn more meta.

Archived