Todd's bye week test

kevinc855

20 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

All I can find is that he'd retire if they won a Super Bowl. That's not happening. I doubt that he's going anywhere. He may retire if the Jets cut him though. He said he wasn't going anywhere after NY. 

I may be wrong - my wife tells me I am on a regular basis, so I'm used to it. I honestly don't see another year in him. Like Revis, I see decline coming faster, rather than slower.

43 minutes ago, SOJ said:

Well if the KC game is any indication of his ability to get his team ready to play - cough, cough - after a long layoff, then I doubt you'll see a team prepared to play.  Lets face it this team hasn't been ready to play in a majority of games so what makes you think that will change when he refuses to change his approach to what he does? 

And the Texans game from last year. We also started off slowly against the Redskins last year after the bye. 

14 hours ago, jetrider said:

and those mistakes are a by-product of Bowles' preparation

What? How does Nick Folk blowing two kicks have anything to do with Bowles? Are you saying he didn't have him kick enough in practice?

How does Fitz throwing picks have anything to do with Bowles? Throw the ball to the guy on your team...

Antonio Allen probably wasn't even off sides but either way he's a veteran whose played special teams his whole career. He should know better. How's that on Bowles?

Archived