Jets bye week NFL games thread discussion

joewilly12

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I wanted him as a Jet badly. Such a dynamic player and was available to the Jets multiple times to draft. He was changed from WR to RB in college so he's still learning to be a RB but his talent is game changing. 

jets would have made him a corner

48 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I wanted him as a Jet badly. Such a dynamic player and was available to the Jets multiple times to draft. He was changed from WR to RB in college so he's still learning to be a RB but his talent is game changing. 

I am not fully convinced about him as a runner.   Not yet anyway.  And yes, I know he is raw as a RB.

Nevertheless, his ability as a receiver makes him extremely useful even in a committee.

Would have been a nice choice but I wasn't impressed by his Notre Dame tape.  I might have mis-calculated on Prosise.

10 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I am not fully convinced about him as a runner.   Not yet anyway.  And yes, I know he is raw as a RB.

Nevertheless, his ability as a receiver makes him extremely useful even in a committee.

Would have been a nice choice but I wasn't impressed by his Notre Dame tape.  I might have mis-calculated on Prosise.

Still has a ways to go as a runner, but catching out of the backfield, as you said, is just as important. Also, you can't teach that speed. 

Which is why I chuckle at the lose out crowd that thinks a rookie qb will solve all the jets problems. Half of them turn out to be busts 

You can chuckle all you want, and you're correct most busy out. But look at every consistently good NFL team and what is the indisputable single piece they all have? I am not saying we should deliberately suck for one, but we're not getting anywhere until we have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey!  Whaddya know?  A head coach that realizes he has a better chance to win by picking up a yard and not giving the ball back to Aaron Rodgers. 

"Gutsy" my ass.  It is call math and logic.  The other NFL sheep, both coaches and analysts, should try it.

Bowels would've punted without hesitation.  And then say "he'd do it again."

Archived