Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Vote Smash - same logic as D1.  He's playing his scum game right now.  He even came and didnt argue with me when I pointed it out on D1.  That's not town Smash.

I agree that JC is focused on some flimsy stuff but not sure it makes him scum.

Shad's play has been interesting.  Not sure what to make of it.  Confrontational yet emotional. Kind of weird.

Pac is another I could lynch today.  He's not trying, has a vote buried on me and is the exact type of player that plays a coward scum game.

A vote buried on you?  I just voted you like a couple hours ago lol.

41 minutes ago, Calder said:

Dont disagree. But clearly myself and others were willing to lynch Hallia yesterday.

Then a late charge on Nolder saved her and Dice. It looks odd and people have accused Dice of being bailed out. So why no Hallia accusations?

Are you Visor?

1 hour ago, Calder said:

She belongs in the scum pile. People are calling Dice scum bc of the last minute Nolder posts at EOD. Yet they are ignoring the fact that Hallia was right there with 3 votes and tied at the end. 

1 hour ago, Calder said:

^^^^Only you were one of those late votes Mr King so not sure I really believe you want Hallia dead.

Ok

5 hours ago, Lizard King said:

@randwolfsubthe****out @Shad @Hallia top scum reads and top town reads please 

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

@Calder @lissa almost forgot. Would like the best reads of all the DM super sleuths 

As I said...a hint of pressure, a request for a couple of lists, and these cats all bail...odd considering they were all up my ass yesterday about providing content

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

As I said...a hint of pressure, a request for a couple of lists, and these cats all bail...odd considering they were all up my ass yesterday about providing content

I wanted you or Hallia dead yesterday. One of you two is mafia, maybe both. Nothing has changed for me.

ITA

Ok. We're going to make this very simple. 

Best dirty joke that lands in my PM box wins. Zander isn't around so you can keep the kiddy stuff to yourselves and give me the good and deliciously awful stuff.

You have 30 minutes to submit one. I'll call the winner once that period of time passes.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Calder said:

Lissa feels oddly defensive of Hallia to me. If Hallia is scum I guess that is the most likely partner of hers imo.

Not sure where I am even being particularly defensive of her really

Just confused about how not being lynched at eod after being tied means anything about anyone without wolf flips of involved people

Probably just has to do with being used to different eod culture

Just now, lissa said:

Not sure where I am even being particularly defensive of her really

Just confused about how not being lynched at eod after being tied means anything about anyone without wolf flips of involved people

Probably just has to do with being used to different eod culture

For a period close to EOD Nolder, Dice, and Hallia got tied up at 3 votes.

So they all would have had a 33% chance of dying. Then right at the end a rush of votes onto Nolder. 

If there isnt scum in the block of 3 why the movement of votes. Just let any townie die. The votes consolidated bc 1 of Dice and Hallia is scum imo.

10 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I know you're not actively following my posts, because I already said this, but As I have said, Shart's effort was more involved at night than during the day. You don't find that odd?

I am reading your posts. You said it was odd. You did not explain why it would be odd.

I also don't see how he was particularly uninvolved during the day anyway.

Regardless of how accurate it is that that was the case I don't find it odd, no. Why would it be?

1 minute ago, Calder said:

So they all would have had a 33% chance of dying. Then right at the end a rush of votes onto Nolder. 

If there isnt scum in the block of 3 why the movement of votes. Just let any townie die. The votes consolidated bc 1 of Dice and Hallia is scum imo.

But this assumes the people who moved are scum which doesn't have any basis?

2 minutes ago, Calder said:

It wouldnt be as suspicious if momentum was going in Nolder's direction too. Except some votes had just come off Nolder. Then with no thread change except the now 3 way tie Nolder got ratcheted back up.

Just now, Calder said:

It wouldnt be as suspicious if momentum was going in Nolder's direction too. Except some votes had just come off Nolder. Then with no thread change except the now 3 way tie Nolder got ratcheted back up.

I don't really understand what this means re: momentum in nolders direction

2 minutes ago, Calder said:

1 minute ago, lissa said:

Why no basis?

1 minute ago, lissa said:

It is the best motive I see. But, better to be suspicious in a mafia game.

Your stance seems to be assuming the movement was townie based. Where is the evidence on that.

1 hour ago, Calder said:

^^^^Only you were one of those late votes Mr King so not sure I really believe you want Hallia dead.

22 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Ok

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

SUDDENLY...... a shot was heard.

Was it a bird? Was it a plane? Was it... Superman?

No. Because I already said it was a shot. keep up guys, ffs.

The shot hit its mark but the target was not worse for wear.

As you were.

I just proved I want Hallia dead.