So don't go breaking my heart
I won't go breaking your heart
Don't go breaking my heart
And nobody told us
'Cause nobody showed us
And now it's up to us babe

Love Elton John

6 minutes ago, D P R said:

That's a counterintuitive argument. A derp slip here or there is one thing. 3 derp slips in a row is pushing the boundaries of coincidence.

Smash is a good example here - he's been sparse and not catching details, scum tells for him. But, he's also still digging in on his arguments and not flaking. At this point, he could be scum or town.

80 has given us more reason to vote him that anyone else and I vote we go with the evidence.

I think we may be closer to winning that we think. JiF and Shad aren't going anywhere and I'd like to hear more from both before we start jumping at shadows and innuendo.

It is for sure a weakness in my game that some actions by players that make zero sense to me I struggle to see as scummy. If I cannot find a reason for why scum would do something I struggle to vote there.

I'm down for Pac or Smash.

I'm not sure how many times I have to repeat it, they're not trying.  They're literally giving zero effort.  2 of the games so called braggadocios townies, have given zero effort.

Pac ironically, has been guessing right with no effort...how's that?  And now he's voting me with OMGUS logic because I caught him red handed.

Take your pick, I'll vote either but I'll start with 

Vote Pac

21 minutes ago, Calder said:

It is for sure a weakness in my game that some actions by players that make zero sense to me I struggle to see as scummy. If I cannot find a reason for why scum would do something I struggle to vote there.

Fair enough. As for your reads, JiF is playing it straight and Shad has a terrible case of DPRPTSD - don't even sweat him, heh.

50 minutes ago, D P R said:

Exactly. Someone not reading the thread, not worried about too many details, but still taking the time to complain about how "all of the recruits" are throwing those reads off and then manufacturing his own meme forecasting the deaths that will take place over the night. 

Not quite sure how someone overlooks that to go with a hunch...

I forgot about that post from 80.  But would he be so sloppy? 

80, Smash, Pac - that could make senses.  I wonder where he has them on his latest continuum? 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm not sure how many times I have to repeat it, they're not trying.  They're literally giving zero effort.  2 of the games so called braggadocios townies, have given zero effort.

Pac ironically, has been guessing right with no effort...how's that?  And now he's voting me with OMGUS logic because I caught him red handed.

Vote Pac

What about 80 and let's do this thing? 

On 12/19/2016 at 11:15 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

If we're talking ORIGINAL scum, I still like my list in terms of finding the remaining one(s), if there are any.

TOWN

JiF

DPR

Crusher

Leelou

Calder

Hallia

JC

Pac

Lizzie

Visor

Shad

Dice

Smash

SCUM

Here is 80's continuum.   We've seen him lately list his team as scum.  Dice just flipped.  Shad and Smash on there too.

hmmmm

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I forgot about that post from 80.  But would he be so sloppy? 

80, Smash, Pac - that could make senses.  I wonder where he has them on his latest continuum? 

I'm seeing it as 2 of them - balances out another team. Personally, I'm feeling 80 the strongest.

Just now, D P R said:

I'm seeing it as 2 of them - balances out another team. Personally, I'm feeling 80 the strongest.

After looking back at his continuum...I could see this more now.  Especially coupled with that sip.

I need to do a little reread on his play yesterday.  Smash and Pac giving zero effort is freaking me out but I've been known to get tunnel vision when I'm feeling confident.

Calder 's"JiF makes more sense" pinged hard too.  There literally isnt a case on me.  haha

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Vote Pac

Thing about Smash starting to stick out is I left my vote on him most of  first day and he barely mentioned it. My thought is town Smash would have lost It a bit.  

Pac? His vote on Lissa was odd. Could make an argument it was distancing. But then he  pulled it off to see if Verb would be lynch and put it back on Lissa. I can't convince myself he would put it back if he was part of the Lissa and Verb team. Yet with a second scum team it's possible he  could be with them. Wonder if he interacted with Dice at all?. 

vote smash

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Calder said I make more sense...but there actually hasnt been a case on me.  lol  Pac is voting me for OMGUS.

Calder opened the day by speculating that we're done with recruiting and then refuse to see my case on 80 and went for two names that were easy votes to start a train on - you because you already have a vote and Shad because I got still got Thunderdome bidness to take care of.

Nobody cares who Pac is voting for.   

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

Calder opened the day by speculating that we're done with recruiting and then refuse to see my case on 80 and went for two names that were easy votes to start a train on - you because you already have a vote and Shad because I got still got Thunderdome bidness to take care of.

Nobody cares who Pac is voting for.   

Yep.  Noticed that too.  I make more sense than 80 who possibly slipped.  It's not registering. 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Thing about Smash starting to stick out is I left my vote on him most of  first day and he barely mentioned it. My thought is town Smash would have lost It a bit.  

Pac? His vote on Lissa was odd. Could make an argument it was distancing. But then he  pulled it off to see if Verb would be lynch and put it back on Lissa. I can't convince myself he would put it back if he was part of the Lissa and Verb team. Yet with a second scum team it's possible he  could be with them. Wonder if he interacted with Dice at all?. 

vote smash

Great post.  Makes me happy when your town.  

I'm down with a Smash lynch for sure. 

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

The sooner the better - looks less like you're coming up with a line of sh*t if you answer right away. No pressure.

Not saying where I got it from....but I protected/Doc'd Lizzie. 

At the top of my town pile following the Hallia and Lissa lynches.

I dont see Dice's team having a kill. So I may have blocked it.

2 minutes ago, Calder said:

Not saying where I got it from....but I protected/Doc'd Lizzie. 

At the top of my town pile following the Hallia and Lissa lynches.

I dont see Dice's team having a kill. So I may have blocked it.

Why don't you see Dice's team having a kill - not following you there at all.