Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

On 12/20/2016 at 11:36 AM, The Crusher said:

Thing about Smash starting to stick out is I left my vote on him most of  first day and he barely mentioned it. My thought is town Smash would have lost It a bit.  

Pac? His vote on Lissa was odd. Could make an argument it was distancing. But then he  pulled it off to see if Verb would be lynch and put it back on Lissa. I can't convince myself he would put it back if he was part of the Lissa and Verb team. Yet with a second scum team it's possible he  could be with them. Wonder if he interacted with Dice at all?. 

vote smash

I think this is note worthy because Crusher had no allegiance.  And this is what made feel very town about my Boopsie. 

On 12/20/2016 at 8:30 AM, Pac said:

Oh it's one of these games...  sigh.

Vote JiF

On 12/20/2016 at 0:16 PM, Pac said:

So you can't understand how anyone can be as good at catching scum as I am so I must be scum.

Great case, chooch.

Why aren't we lynching this heap of horsesh-t?

On 12/20/2016 at 1:27 PM, Pac said:

Not really...  At this point I think you're scum, maybe everyone I'm talking to is scum, and I'm fairly certain 80 pretty much claimed scum.

Pretty sure I'm just dead meat dangling between a couple scum teams.  When you throw in that there was a conversion(s) forget about it.. Anyone could be bad.  I'd bet the Apes vanity mirror that you are.

Here's Pac's contribution from yesterday.  The last one being the huge ping.  80 just had his like 4th or 5th vote dropped and Pac comes in with a classic scum nudge. Prob not on 80s team but he's on the other for sure. 

smash likely not teamed with lissa

shad possibly, but sounded more like lissa was of a different alignment to shad and liked his posting, was more of a pocket than a defence

Calder/leelou idk

seem townie enough but doesn't seem to be many townies itg

i don't really remember the rest too well, mostly that given the flips i think i want to lynch smash

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

I hate multi faction, non-disclosed recruiting games.

It's why I'm coasting..  I'm shocked that I haven't been killed yet.  Pretty sure I'm being set up as the final lynch for whichever faction starts getting #'s so they can blow me.

I do know that while I was looking at Calder last night (I'm a watcher) I saw JiF come for a visit.  My assumption is a failed kill attempt but possibly a successful recruitment. 

Can we kill JiF yet?

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

It's why I'm coasting..  I'm shocked that I haven't been killed yet.  Pretty sure I'm being set up as the final lynch for whichever faction starts getting #'s so they can blow me.

I do know that while I was looking at Calder last night (I'm a watcher) I saw JiF come for a visit.  My assumption is a failed kill attempt but possibly a successful recruitment. 

Can we kill JiF yet?

Sadly, sure. 

vote JiF

Hey just so all you fags know DPR has sign ups open for a game on DM with about 25 people already signed up. My guess is it will run mid to late January but I'm sure DPR can clarify if that's wrong. You know what a DPR game is like and you know what DM is like so I don't need to sell the pros and cons just making sure everyone knows. Theme is Demons I guess.