Mike Williams

Amaro Darboh / Zay Jones

RB :

Dalvin Cook

Christian McCaffrey

Leonard Fournette

Alvin Kumara

D'Onta Foreman

Yes, I know Engram is listed as a TE, but the way he runs and catches the ball at his size,  he just earned a position change .Why teach someone to n do something new when they excel at what they do . 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, C Mart said:

Greg Gabriel‏ @greggabe

The more tape I watch and the more I hear about Josh Dobbs as a person leads me to believe he will be a successful and Winning NFL QB

The kid has a chance to be a starting QB in the NFL, but he's going to have a steep learning curve .  If he landed on a team like the cowboys, he would surprise some people. The Broncos should look into drafting this kid .

1 hour ago, Tinstar said:

The kid has a chance to be a starting QB in the NFL, but he's going to have a steep learning curve .  If he landed on a team like the cowboys, he would surprise some people. The Broncos should look into drafting this kid .

Reading up on the MMQB article on him he's quite impressive. I'd look at him later in the draft, maybe the 5th-6th round range.

39 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Reading up on the MMQB article on him he's quite impressive. I'd look at him later in the draft, maybe the 5th-6th round range.

Dobbs has been getting a lot of buzz lately.  He might be going earlier than people expect.  Possibly in the 2nd or 3rd.  

Interesting tidbit from Daniel Jeremiah when talking about Dobbs: He had mentioned that when talking to an executive (not about Dobbs but it still applies) that players with alternate viable fallback plans scare them.  Dobbs being an aerospace engineer major has a legitimate fallback option if NFL is not what he really wants to do.  This makes sense for later round picks that will "develop" behind players.  A guy that has been a starter / star at their school is entering the league where they may not see the field for a year or two while they learn.  By the 3rd or 4th year, the competitiveness is gone and they will have no problem finding a job doing something else that they love.  Kind of ties into the comment Jordan Cameron made earlier this offseason: “I don’t think a lot of these guys love football, to be honest,” said Cameron. “A lot of them don’t. You play for other reasons, and every guy has their own reason. They know why, and as long as your ‘why’ is really important, you keep playing without really loving football. Because really, who loves to get hit in 10-degree weather by a 280-pound person? Really, no one likes that."

Archived