Attention all "STB" guys:

RoadFan

Many are on board with the plan not to splurge in fraud agency, so this message is for those of you that just can't hold your water during the frenzy of grossly overpaying for mostly mediocrity.  "Sign The Beast" is not a phrase for this week.

Try these new acronyms on for size before freaking out when the Jets, hopefully, refrain from getting involved.

Stop The Bitching

Stick To Budget

Stiff The Bums

Suck To Build

Other posters against fraud agency this week, feel free to add more to the list... or express yourselves.

20 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Many are on board with the plan not to splurge in fraud agency, so this message is for those of you that just can't hold your water during the frenzy of grossly overpaying for mostly mediocrity.  "Sign The Beast" is not a phrase for this week.

Try these new acronyms on for size before freaking out when the Jets, hopefully, refrain from getting involved.

Stop The Bitching

Stick To Budget

Stiff The Bums

Suck To Build

Other posters against fraud agency this week, feel free to add more to the list... or express yourselves.

how about STFU?

2 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

I feel like I may have lost brain cells on this one

I guess my point isn't as clear to others as it was to me.  Every fraud agency period, Jets message boards turn into a collective panic attack of "Why didn't we sign this guy?!?! Why didn't we sign that guy?!?!"

I was trying to quell the panic, expecting the Jets to take a wait and see approach.  But this news about overpaying for Nick Perry leaves me concerned.  The Packers defense was crap.  Maybe this kid can play, a late bloomer ala James Farrior.  But I didn't think Perry stood out.  And I watched plenty of Packers football.

Save The Bucks.............and use them to sign OUR  better young players.  

Try to lock up guys like Enunwa and Leonard Williams before they ever have a chance to see free agency.

I understood the economics of it at the time, but it still bothered me that we lost Snacks last year.

Archived