2017 Mock Draft 3.0 - Trades

Guilhermezmc

1st Round Pick (12) via Browns - Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech - 6'2'' 225lbs.

Baylor v Texas Tech : Fotografia de notícias

In this mock i have the Jets trading down with the Browns. The Jets send the 6th overall pick and their 5th (150) round pick for the Browns 1st (12), 2nd (33) and 4th (108) round picks. New QB, new era.

1st Round Pick (26) via Seattle - David Njoku, TE, Miami - 6'4'' 246lbs.

Virginia v Miami : Fotografia de notícias

The Jets trade back up into the 1st round to snag a weapon for their new QB. New York send the Browns second rounder (33) and the Jets third rounder (70) for the Seattle first rounder (26).

2nd Round Pick (39) - Charles Harris, OLB, Mizzou - 6'3'' 253lbs.

NCAA FOOTBALL: OCT 15 Missouri at Florida : Fotografia de notícias

We need more pressure from the edges. Great value here.

3rd Round Pick (92) via Cowboys - Marcus Maye, S, Florida - 6'0'' 

UMass v Florida : Fotografia de notícias

NY trade star DL Sheldon Richardson for Dallas 3rd round pick (92). I would love to mock Josh Jones here, but something tells me that will be Marcus Maye the one who is going to fall on the draft boards.

3rd Round Pick (107) - Pat Elflien, C, Ohio State - 6'3'' 303lbs.

Rutgers v Ohio State : Fotografia de notícias

We need help at the ofensive line, best OL available. Great value. 

4th Round Pick (107) via Browns - Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia - 6'2'' 209lbs.

Youngstown State v West Virginia : Fotografia de notícias

Tall corner, can help the secondary from day 1.

6th Round Pick (191) - Brad Seaton, OT, Villanova - 6'7'' 310lbs.

NCAA FOOTBALL: OCT 22 Albany at Villanova : Fotografia de notícias

OL depth, NY guy.

7th Round Pick (224) - Eric Wilson, ILB, Cincinnati - 6'2''

Cincinnati v Purdue : Fotografia de notícias

Special teams player, has a nose for the ball.

I think you went a little crazy trading back into the 1st for a project TE, I'd stay at 33 take the best CB that fell out of the 1st round (A Jackson, K King), then grab Mixon, or Kamara with other 2nd round pick, nothing helps a young QB more then a 3 down versatile stud back which I think both will turn into studs.  3rd round pick grab that top rated S if it's Maye great, keep both the 107, and 108 grabbing a TE like Sprinkle, or Leggett, and maybe a project pass rusher with high upside like Carroll Phillips.

But I love the trade back in the 1st and grabbing Mahomes so I'd ecstatic if they drafted this way great job.

There's a mock draft by DraftTek , their latest 7 rounder . The picks they made, I have a problem with from 1 all the way to the end considering who's available after the Jets pick is made .

The Jets got a nice haul, but IMO, that draft could have been so much better . The only pick I was happy with was the 2nd rounder .

Archived