C-rESdTWAAEgb7u.jpg

Your 4th round pick: Chad Hansen, WR, California-Berkely 

C-sX1ZxV0AEdpZM.jpg

Your 5th round pick: Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson

C-w7luqXgAQisLN.jpg

Props to 

GCP1F06z.jpg

Just now, BigRy56 said:

I'm a believer that this is the best draft we've had in a decade. Really looking forward to seeing these young guys take the field for us this year.

The standard for older fans are the '77 draft, the 2000 draft, and the 2006 draft. 

If Mac is able to harness 2-3 starters and 3-4 role players/contributors like the 2006 draft, then this 2017 draft will be one of the better all-time hauls in Jets' history. 

9 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

I'm a believer that this is the best draft we've had in a decade. Really looking forward to seeing these young guys take the field for us this year.

Just goes to show how bad the last decade has been.

6 hours ago, Powpow said:

Just goes to show how bad the last decade has been.

This was a strong draft by any team's standards, but yes.... Tanny's final drafts/all of Idzik's drafts have proved to be a nightmare

New uniform numbers for the Jets: Jamal Adams -- 33;

Marcus Maye -- 26;

ArDarius Stewart -- 18;

Chad Hansen -- 6;

Jordan Leggett -- 49;

Elijah McGuire -- 35;

Dylan Donahue -- 53;

Jeremy Clark -- 34;

Derrick Jones -- 31.

Some notable numbers among new vets: Josh McCown -- 15 (Brandon Marshall's old number); Morris Claiborne -- 39. Claiborne has worn 24 his entire career, Darrelle Revis' old number. No one has 24 or 74, which belonged to Nick Mangold.

9 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

I like all the picks but I am really interested to see what Jeremy Clark -- 34; does in PS...hope he is healthy enough sounds like he will be

I LOVED the pick, when taking into account we PASSED on A LOT of CBs earlier on and pickings were slim.

Great size and fluid for his size. He's a NATURAL CB who can transition into a FS later on. FREAKISH measurables and EXCELLENT length for a secondary player in today's Modern pass-happy NFL. This is a pick that can make Mac look like a genius. 

He may be our NEXT:

#42 Marcus Coleman

3825-901774Bk.jpg   new-york-jets-cornerback-marcus-coleman- new-york-jets-cornerback-marcus-coleman-

Archived