Falcons to offer lowest concession prices in major team sports in 2017

TuscanyTile2

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I used to sit right outside of gate D.  I still despise The NY Times writer who ruined this.   

+1

It was harmless fun.  Bunch of guys shouting was all it was, some girls responded by lifting their shirts, others got red-faced and walked away, no one got hurt or physically harassed.  Just a bunch of people a little buzzed and grabbing a smoke.  I took my wife to see the festivities once, she thought it was funny too.

The Gate D spirals and The Chant were the two things unique to NYJ football.  People cry over the old bald dude's spelling bee, not enough people cry over the boobies.

SAR I

15 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Sadly that was the most fun you ever had at any sporting event and you call yourself a Jets fan. 

I've had plenty of fun at sporting events.  Let's see, I attended these games, top of my head, which were a lot of fun:

1982 vs. Houston, we turn our 0-3 start around and the Sack Exchange is born
1994 vs. Vancouver, Game 7, NYR win Stanley Cup
1998 vs. Seattle, VT's QB sneak virtually ensures playoff berth
2002 at New England, we whoop the defending champs on SNF
2002 vs. Green Bay, watch Pats lose in parking lot, run into stadium, win division
2002 vs. Indianapolis, troika complete, beat Brady/Favre/Manning in playoff crushing
2009 vs. New England, home opener defeat Brady, kid Sanchez plays great
2009 vs. Indianapolis, AFC Championship Game, we lose but I met Revis at dinner
2010 vs. Baltimore, MetLife Stadium opener, we lose but I finally have untouchable seats
2010 vs. Houston, one of Sanchez 4 miracle comebacks, unbelievable
2011 vs. Dallas, Revis makes his one great play, we hold on to beat Cowboys
2015 vs. Giants, Fitzpatrick engineers brilliant 4th quarter, win it in OT
2015 vs. New England, biggest win in years, D and Fitz get it done, walkoff in OT

There are more, those are the highlights. 

SAR I

Archived