JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

not trying to hide this Ape I said it numerous times the last few pages ..... Where was my vote ? It was probably on 80 and I was pushing you a bit as well. Once again I admitted to this so its nothing new

You over compensated though, like you realized ape has a point and panic'd

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

and here comes the omgus and smash biting my ankles, joy!

nope..... don't really give a **** chan. I made my points today I'm tired I posted with JC all night and all this sh*t Ape is pointing out was already discussed I'm not going to get into a pissing match with the Ape on sh*t I already covered. If he wants to vote me I'm fine with that I'm not spending hours going back and forth with his bullsh*t .

Im keeping my vote on Ballin cause hes contributed nothing and he played the noob card . JC is my other scum candidate and it will be interesting to see what 80 does tonight.

How quickly you just jumped when the Ape gave you the word record time CTM record time.  EDIT :You jumped on me in 8 minutes flat to be exact

Just now, Smashmouth said:

How quickly you just jumped when the Ape gave you the word record time CTM record time. 

lol, that did feel gross... not sure what to make of you not attacking me in response

1 minute ago, CTM said:

lol, that did feel gross... not sure what to make of you not attacking me in response

Yeah I edited above 8 minutes for the Ape to convince you that was some case ya built up there bud and people accuse me of changing my mind ? holy cripes

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Yeah I edited above 8 minutes for the Ape to convince you that was some case ya built up there bud and people accuse me of changing my mind ? holy cripes

well to be fair your ballin vote pinged and i'm not getting anywhere with 80 or hess..

25 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

At least I laid it out that I would vote Ballin earlier hes certainly not doing us any favors 

voting balling for not doing favors is suddenly more relevant than voting 80 for lying all game, or ape for whatever the **** you said made me scum?

32 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

nope..... don't really give a **** chan. I made my points today I'm tired I posted with JC all night and all this sh*t Ape is pointing out was already discussed I'm not going to get into a pissing match with the Ape on sh*t I already covered. If he wants to vote me I'm fine with that I'm not spending hours going back and forth with his bullsh*t .

Im keeping my vote on Ballin cause hes contributed nothing and he played the noob card . JC is my other scum candidate and it will be interesting to see what 80 does tonight.

How quickly you just jumped when the Ape gave you the word record time CTM record time.  EDIT :You jumped on me in 8 minutes flat to be exact

Why do you keep making it out that I'm consuming hours of your time? I voted you, and you went cuckoo... you are why there's an exchange, not me. You are clearly NOT fine with me voting you. No matter how many times you say it.

58 minutes ago, CTM said:

well to be fair your ballin vote pinged and i'm not getting anywhere with 80 or hess..

57 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

At least I laid it out that I would vote Ballin earlier hes certainly not doing us any favors 

It's as if Smash is telling you why it's not scummy, because he took steps to breadcrumb willingness to shift gears. Like he is scum and can't understand why this didn't work.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

This is the 2nd time this day that JC and I have had you at 2 votes - CTM didn't jump over last time - explain the point you're trying to make here about him moving his vote over this time?

2 hours ago, CTM said:

this is 4 people openly joking about how funny it would be for me to die just after doing the long reread.. one of whom was 80 himself.

Then this morning I log on to find him casing me as scum for the third post above (town wouldn't be mad at getting lynched, only scum).. rewriting history = huge scum tell

So, you began the day calling Hess scum, even saying back to him you'd vote him for "ever and ever... ", then you seem to case 80 as scum here, and now you're on Smash after accepting my invitation.

What gives?

2 hours ago, CTM said:

I was in thread and would've moved had he or anyone besides 80 got close enough to lynch. I walked into the CFD and immediately thought it would never work, which i think I said was buffoonery.. the fact that dpr turned up scum is unfortunate but he was never a realistic option imo nor did i know at the time he was scum, when i left for my meeting I believe he had 2 votes

missed this... why anyone besides 80?

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@Smashmouth you have a reveal, or anything other than ranting jibberish, you want to share?

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It's as if Smash is telling you why it's not scummy, because he took steps to breadcrumb willingness to shift gears. Like he is scum and can't understand why this didn't work.

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is the 2nd time this day that JC and I have had you at 2 votes - CTM didn't jump over last time - explain the point you're trying to make here about him moving his vote over this time?

you win Ape , your the best. I made all the points I care to make as to why I'm town in the last 5 pages but since you didn't even know I revealed it simply proves you don't read whats going on and you only want to hear yourself talk. I'm done arguing with you further keep your vote where it is you want my reveal go fcuking find it for yourself.

28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, you began the day calling Hess scum, even saying back to him you'd vote him for "ever and ever... ", then you seem to case 80 as scum here, and now you're on Smash after accepting my invitation.

What gives?

Lol, hold on. The ever and ever thing was a response to hess saying the same thing and was tongue in cheek. I never dug in on hess like at all.

I will happily lynch 80 or hess but nobody seems to be interested in casing either one of them much less lynching them. 

As i said, i thought the ballin vote was opportunistic, a bunch of people were expressing frustration with his absence and smash just voted him which looked to me like he was trying to not be last on train + you had asked me to look at him more closely and bumped the post in question, which i called scummy around when it happened. Why are you asking me the same thing that Smash did and I already answered?

Would you prefer I just continue to bicker with hess and 80 and don't attempt to attempt to look other places?

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol, hold on. The ever and ever thing was a response to hess. I never dug in on hess like at all.

I will happily lynch 80 or hess but nobody seems to be interested in casing either one of them much less lynching them. 

As i said, i thought the ballin vote was opportunistic, a bunch of people were expressing frustration with his absence and smash just voted him which looked to me like he was trying to not be last on train + you had asked me to look at him more closely and bumped the post in question, which i called scummy around when it happened. Why are you asking me the same thing that Smash did and I already answered?

Would you prefer I just continue to bicker with hess and 80 and don't attempt to attempt to look other places?

Funny did you think The Ballin vote was only due to his absence ? While that was part of it other things were said do i have to go pull them up for you and your new monkey friend to read since he just skims the fcuk out of the game and you seem to as well ??

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Funny did you think The Ballin vote was only due to his absence ? While that was part of it other things were said do i have to go pull them up for you and your new monkey friend to read since he just skims the fcuk out of the game and you seem to as well ??

I do skim your posts. 

Ok, why are you voting ballin. Lets play. I went back looking for his posts and there's nothing since day1 when I wasn't even playing. 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol, hold on. The ever and ever thing was a response to hess saying the same thing and was tongue in cheek. I never dug in on hess like at all.

No. I wanted clarity on the bold.

33 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

What gives?

CTM is scum. It's obvious as ****.

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

on day 1? Well i said quite clearly at the time I didn't see the point in lynching a PR claim

Yes, D1. Again, seeking clarity. 

15 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you win Ape , your the best. I made all the points I care to make as to why I'm town in the last 5 pages but since you didn't even know I revealed it simply proves you don't read whats going on and you only want to hear yourself talk. I'm done arguing with you further keep your vote where it is you want my reveal go fcuking find it for yourself.

Smash-rah Bernhardt. Holy mackerel.

You haven't make any points about being town - you are just posting sh*t - which is what's making this difficult. If you revealed, I must've missed it between your weeping gash and estrogen sonic booms... ******* nancy pants.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

what do you mean? hess said he's going to vote me forever and ever and ever and i responded something like likewise sweetie.. 

I wanted clarity about whether you meant it as joke, or were dug in for reals.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Yes, D1. Again, seeking clarity. 

Smash-rah Bernhardt. Holy mackerel.

You haven't make any points about being town - you are just posting sh*t - which is what's making this difficult. If you revealed, I must've missed it between your weeping gash and estrogen sonic booms... ******* nancy pants.

He revealed as vanilla.

• Upvote 1