Jets on historic pace for penalties, which explains the tennis balls

Gas2No99

“I’m not afraid of the unknown,” Bowles said. “We don’t have the names that we had in the past, but that doesn’t mean we won’t have the players.”

“The young players I don’t worry about because you have to teach. You teach football. Whether they’re old or they’re young, you treat them the same and you teach football. That the part of it I’m excited about. I’m not afraid of the unknown. I felt no differently the day I took the job than I do now. I have a lot of faith whether our older guys stay or we have some young guys come in and play. It’s up to us to teach them as coaches.

What is a GM supposed to do when his HC feeds him a line of horseh!t he can't deliver on?

It's standard procedure for a GM to discuss players with the HC before making a deal. What more can a GM do?

14 hours ago, section314 said:

Good points, probably right. Live in Jersey, Rutgers fan. The Wisconsin QB is a Jersey guy. The kid who QB's for Rutgers has 2, that's right,2 TD passes this year. Had something like 30 yards passing last week vs. PSU.  At least the Jets and Rutgers have something in common.:D

Ouch. Sad but true.

Archived