2018 draft will be Interesting

Nyjfanrichie

So Cleveland is gonna be getting Landry and now TYROD TAYLOR breaking NFL news, this draft willllll be interesting along with Kirk cousins said he wants to play for either Vikings or jets and Viking said they arent as interested in him as media is saying they have plans to bring back one of here qb and to sign all three of there top guys breaking a lot of cap against them leaving no intention of signing cousins so what do you guys think ?!

Don’t be surprised if the Browns are picking 1, 2 in this draft, Dorsey likes to get his guys, and if he has the resources to accomplish it he will do it, and he has the resources to do this, and as soon as he does the Jets need to outbid anyone to trade up to 3 with the Colts!

4 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Don’t be surprised if the Browns are picking 1, 2 in this draft, Dorsey likes to get his guys, and if he has the resources to accomplish it he will do it, and he has the resources to do this, and as soon as he does the Jets need to outbid anyone to trade up to 3 with the Colts!

I'd agree with that ONLY if they're looking to draft Mayfield... if not stay where they are & see what happens... that includes trading down.

I think Tyrod is precursor to targeting Lamar Jackson. They have a similar skill set, and with Jackson they could install ONE offense that could be learned & ran by both guys.  Plus it gives them draft day mobility to move down and acquire more picks if they feel they can get him at the Dolphins or Bills slot. 

If I’m Cleveland, I take Saquon at #1, and get my QB at 11 with some juice for later. 

Archived