The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

1 hour ago, CTM said:

He was at l-3 with brick lurking.. I dont blame him for the timing of the counter I just would've tried to be more consistant in the interaction with lk, I get that he didn't want to come on too strong but there should be a middle ground. Also the way he countered and his thinking could've been explained better, side barring into a long convo about why you were the next lynch was a distraction and made him seem erratic, it's ultimately what did him in 

Agree. Stark can handle himself. And he is deliberate.

When he got, what I considered, finicky, it was more and more suspicious to me. Tbh I got kind of distracted by the gata interactions with him. 

I was happy with never jumping on 80s train and I felt good about avoiding Stark’s. Until I couldn’t resist anymore. I felt like he knew l-1 was death and still didn’t put up a good defense. 

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not using that criteria to read him. His vast experience doesnt mean he will always make sense and see it all. He's still human...mixed with booze. 

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I'll explain for learning purposes.

GF is peeked town by a cop.

But im not going there with crusher cause crusher seems good so far and also the odds of stark peeking the gf n1 of all people are slim. So im not tinfoiling unless im at like f-3 and crusher is there ?

Ok so making excuses for DPR and then throwing light shade on me. Noted. 

24 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Agree. Stark can handle himself. And he is deliberate.

When he got, what I considered, finicky, it was more and more suspicious to me. Tbh I got kind of distracted by the gata interactions with him. 

I was happy with never jumping on 80s train and I felt good about avoiding Stark’s. Until I couldn’t resist anymore. I felt like he knew l-1 was death and still didn’t put up a good defense. 

Worse excuse for hammering anyone ever. L1 is not death it’s L1. Games have been loss and won from L1. Mater fact Gata coming back from either L1 or L2 was a pivotal moment in the game. 

18 hours ago, Stark said:

Yup and now scum gets 2 for 1 and town will have to waste D3 lynching Lizzie. But good choice

18 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Not necessarily....

11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

NIGHT was not over, not by a long shot....

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

?

Are you vig or SK? 

4:40 am Munchkin Land...it's like nobody needed sleep in Oz

He went to take a piss on the edge of the woods, drunk on rum. "This sh*t is great." 

That's when the attack happened. His whole backside was ripped to shreds...but half dead he managed to escape back to the village. The munchkins shreeked in horror. The Townsman could barely walk. 

"It's ok, its ok, watch this everybody." With his last breath he pukered up his mangled back side to the crowd....

DPR, aka Munchkin Townsman, aka TOWN BOMB was about to go BOOOOOOM, upon his death.

OZ-munchkins.jpg

"Wait for it....Wait for it," he chuckled, still piss drunk.

Dorothy was done ******* around. She would unleash her true powers now. She began to chant in tongues once more.

noplacelikehome.gif

The Witch of the East was flying around Munchkin Land now scouting the area for more enemies. When she had lost control of her bromstick. What was happening, NO NO!!!! 

Dorothy chanted louder and faster, she began spasming on the bed. It was a death spell that would send the Witch Spirit straight to Hell once and for all.

tumblr_lj7bv6yGd11qfdpx1o1_500.gif