The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

Just now, JiF said:

None of that is me being confused.  lmfao.  That rest is a disgusting spin job.  

yes, how foolish of me to think someone saying "what?  huh?  lol " might not have a firm grasp of what is going on

Just now, JiF said:

Lying?  No.  You're spinning sh*t though. 

What is spin? I acknowledged that you quoted a few stark posts to poke holes in them, but most of your contribution that day was acting confused by what was happenning or what stark was saying..  I mean one of your freaken posts was "I really dont understand what you're doing here..."

35 minutes ago, JiF said:

I really didnt like the pace of the Nold train.  Gata and Smash had disgusting votes on it BTW but that said, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone reading his posts.  He's lecturing people on sh*t he does all the time.  So bizarre. 

Negro what ?! Lol

I'm not even voting for him, because he answered the whole L1 thing. Then, I gave a theory that it is what it is theory. Based on the way he keeps packing on trains you can even see it D1 when he voted on LKs train 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

yes, how foolish of me to think someone saying "what?  huh?  lol " might not have a firm grasp of what is going on

Dipsh*t.  That was my reaction to Stark not being able to explain himself.  Same with the gifs.  That was mocking Stark being a dufos. I had zero confusion.  I'm owning it.  I bought LK even after not initially believing him, over Stark who flailed all throughout his reveal.  

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

This is JIF play ...its why he drives me nuts. Everytime we argue it's OMG LOL LMFAO WTF LOL LMFAO HAHAHAHA BLOCKHEAD LOL content =ZERO

1 minute ago, CTM said:

What is spin? I acknowledged that you quoted a few stark posts to poke holes in them, but most of your contribution that day was acting confused by what was happenning or what stark was saying..  I mean one of your freaken posts was "I really dont understand what you're doing here..."

Meaning, not revealing his investigation...

That is literally the definition of spin. lmfao

Just now, JiF said:

Dipsh*t.  That was my reaction to Stark not being able to explain himself.  Same with the gifs.  That was mocking Stark being a dufos. I had zero confusion.  I'm owning it.  I bought LK even after not initially believing him, over Stark who flailed all throughout his reveal.  

You never said , i think Stark is lying and am keeping my vote. You did post a bunch of things acting confused by stark.. I don't see how this is difficult

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Meaning, not revealing his investigation...

That is literally the definition of spin. lmfao

No. Whether you were confused about who to vote for or confused by starks post doesn't change the fact that you were acting confused// That is the perception I came away with which was confirmed on read back. You expect me to know and remember exactly what you were saying and why.

Plus stark was pretty ******* easy to understand tbh

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

Negro what ?! Lol

I'm not even voting for him, because he answered the whole L1 thing. Then, I gave a theory that it is what it is theory. Based on the way he keeps packing on trains you can even see it D1 when he voted on LKs train 

You and Smash had gross votes on the Nol train.  Pretty easy to understand. 

Official Vote Count

Nol (2) Smash, Nyn

Gata (1) Pac 

Pac (2) Gata, Brick

Brick (1) Nol 

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

No. Whether you were confused about who to vote for or confused by starks post doesn't change the fact that you were acting confused//

You got me Sherlock. I was indeed confused why Stark wouldnt reveal his results, just like everyone else.  lmfao

On 5/18/2018 at 2:19 PM, CTM said:

None of what stark is doing makes sense, but last game when he rope-a-doped 80 he wasn't ever clear in his QT that is what he was doing. It confused me cause I initially thought he was baiting the other team but his comments in thread and QT seemed like he didn't understand the result i gave him. 

Maybe he communicates better in spreadsheet?

Also, he's a noob so I'm sure he doesn't know how to handle this type of situation. I can definitely see him slow playing this where as Gata would've jumped down LK's throat with equally confusing stream of consciousness posts

fwiw, my gut says stark is being genuine and lk is lying but the way stark acted around LK's reveal is very odd and making me question my gut.

OMG - I'm so confused I'm going to vote Nolder.

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

OMG - I'm so confused I'm going to vote Nolder.

that was from prior chubby chaser. I never changed my vote, why bother unvoting Nolder before I decided whether i was voting Stark or LK.. + I've fully admitted to leanign LK but not being sure who to vote

IMO our lynch pool today is - Pac, Gata, Smash, Me, Nold.

Crusher and Nyn we arent touching.

CTM and Brick came away looking very clean after that speed train on Nold.  I've got them town right now. 

Gata - the question is, was LK distancing with his reveal? Other than her gross vote on Nold, pretty clean game.

Smash - has toned it down since D1.  Disgusting vote on Nold, however, at least he explained it.  Gata didnt. 

Nold - playing the most ironic game in the history of mafia.  Unconcerned till he is.  I could see scum or SK

Pac - not paying attention, giving minimal effort while telling us, just wait! Unfortunately, we've been waiting his whole career.  Though he did start the game acting like he was going to try.  I could see him going into hiding after losing 2 teammates in back to back nights.  

JiF - bad ass town, best scum hunter of all time (except this game).

I think its Pac or Nold for me today, could go Smash too.

Vote Pac

Official Vote Count

Nol (2) Smash, Nyn

Gata (1) Pac 

Pac (3) Gata, Brick, JiF

Brick (1) Nol 

PAC IS AT L-2 

3 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count

Nol (2) Smash, Nyn

Gata (1) Pac 

Pac (3) Gata, Brick, JiF

Brick (1) Nol 

PAC IS AT L-2 

curious to see how pac responds to a little pressure L-2 Big boy

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

that was from prior chubby chaser. I never changed my vote, why bother unvoting Nolder before I decided whether i was voting Stark or LK.. + I've fully admitted to leanign LK but not being sure who to vote

So your confusion is ok because you chose to not join the fray but my "confusion" isnt ok because I never left my original read when said read flailed his reveal, like you so astutely pointed out numerous times?

Stark, is that you? 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

So your confusion is ok because you chose to not join the fray but my "confusion" isnt ok because I never left my original read when said read flailed his reveal, like you so astutely pointed out numerous times?

Stark, is that you? 

Yes. With a cop claim floating between l-3 and l-2 and you trying to figure out whose lying an unvote is expected

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Yes. With a cop claim floating between l-3 and l-2 and you trying to figure out whose lying an unvote is expected

I wasnt trying to figure out who was lying, you were.  I believed LK over Stark. 

Again, this confusion your spinning, wasnt confusion about who was lying.  It was confusion from Stark not making sense and not revealing his results.

Spinster.

59 minutes ago, JiF said:

You and Smash had gross votes on the Nol train.  Pretty easy to understand. 

Yes also pretty easy to see how you went down our town cops throat and made him go full emo while creating one of the biggest distractions of the game. If it wasn't for LK pushing your case earlier I would consider you but you're basically town 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Yes also pretty easy to see how you went down our town cops throat and made him go full emo while creating one of the biggest distractions of the game. If it wasn't for LK pushing your case earlier I would consider you but you're basically town 

I did what? 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I did what? 

You pushing the Stark vote caused him to meltdown. But I don't think you're scum because of how much LK kept trying to force us to vote for you. Also I can't scratch Crusher because Nyn mentioned if he's GF he would come up town in an investigation

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Ah, the old theory that it is what is is ploy. I see

Yes because after he mentioned his reasoning I "think" it's just that he's a SK trying to get town to L1 while someone else hammers. I can't say for a fact cause I don't know and maybe if other ppl saw this then I wouldn't be alone