The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

6 hours ago, CTM said:

I'm saying hes dumb and you were opportunistic.. If you are scum 

Ok. As long as it's clear.

And I'm not.

My scum meta is to be friends with everyone (if I can) and not cause waves. I'm more opportunistic as town to lynch the people I want lynched.

7 hours ago, GATA said:

You're right but one of the hammers was Ape and he turned out town bodyguard. Now how do you feel about Brick. 

I will give my thoughts soon.

I just got home from brunch but I only had like 3hrs sleep so I need a nap first or something.

Didn't have a nap but I guess I'm not that tired at the moment.

Anyway,

I would say the two people I'm most suspicious of is Brick and Pac.

I want to stress that this is mainly me just thinking about the way the game has gone and not a "case" per sey.

I am absolutely throwing shade though.

First of all, Brick self voted and everyone peeled off him.

I explained why it's always an anti town move and the correct response is always to lynch the person.

I agreed to let him off "with a warning" this time but I'll admit it still doesn't sit right with me.

Like, I know a lot of you don't really give a sh*t for my argument and make your decisions on a case by case basis, so why did so many peel their votes off? 

And it's clear that Brick went nearly to the brink and walked away with his life (and iirc no claim) so you would think scum would kill him right? But that hasn't happened which I find odd. Maybe they just had better targets in mind but again I thought it was weird that Brick would be left alive after escaping that.

As for Pac, it's a pure meta thing. Recently (like the past year) he's been bored and disinterested but this game he seems a lot more into and the effort has been higher. I think maybe he's been busy at work this week? but overall his activity and attitude is greatly improved. I imagine this has to do with getting a more interesting role. Godfather? Serial killer? Both seem possible to me given what we've seen from the setup so far.

I would like to go look at past votecounts and stuff to further justify these thoughts and see if there's anything more concrete I can put on them but now I am tired again so it's (hopefully) naptime.

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

And I'm not.

My scum meta is to be friends with everyone (if I can) and not cause waves. I'm more opportunistic as town to lynch the people I want lynched.

you have to know explaining you're Meta as scum does not excuse you're actions in this game. I think that's a weak defense. Also, why would anyone feel the need to explain their Meta as scum ? It makes no sense to me Nolder

On 5/12/2018 at 10:23 AM, BrickTamland said:

Anyone else remember ikeythe___

from ji? Dudes avatar was creepy. 

Thanks for not answering punkos 

On 5/14/2018 at 12:35 PM, Lizard King said:

Unvote vote Jif

This is interesting. Lessens some of the jif suspicion, maybe?

still re reading

On 5/14/2018 at 10:21 PM, Pac said:

Looks like this game needs more Pac and less bullsh-t.  Cut the whining and follow my motherf---ing lead y'all.

This is about all pac has done so far through 20 pages.

On 5/15/2018 at 7:37 AM, CTM said:

Vote Verbal

Most likely to be Dorothy 

Hm. Ctm is a mystery to me. Him voting help or a screen?

34 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Thanks for not answering punkos 

This is interesting. Lessens some of the jif suspicion, maybe?

still re reading

A. Didn't know him

B. No because could be distancing a reason I have Pac on my scum theory 

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

you have to know explaining you're Meta as scum does not excuse you're actions in this game. I think that's a weak defense. Also, why would anyone feel the need to explain their Meta as scum ? It makes no sense to me Nolder

I was just correcting him.

46 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You'r saying the opposite of what you said initially. Duh.

Not really. I said I was surprised Pac was getting votes due to his change in attitude.

I then said, much later, that I thought his change in attitude might be indicative of having a scum role.

Those two things don't contradict each other. I thought other people would be happy with his change.

At most you could say "well they probably saw what you saw and voted him for it".

If that's the case, well, ok? Sorry for stating the obvious I guess. I was just trying to provide some thoughts.

On 5/19/2018 at 1:24 PM, Nynaeve said:

vote nolder

On 5/19/2018 at 1:28 PM, CTM said:

Vote nolder

On 5/19/2018 at 3:01 PM, GATA said:

Vote Nolder

On 5/19/2018 at 4:12 PM, Pac said:

Vote the Gata

On 5/19/2018 at 4:39 PM, HessStation said:

Official Vote Count

Nol (2) Nyn, CTM, Gata

Brick (1) Crush

Gata (1) Pac

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch 

On 5/19/2018 at 6:55 PM, Smashmouth said:

vote Nolder

Did not like him coming into the thread asking others to fill him in on the current situation. Seemed like he was trying to play his usual lazy town routine and may very well be the SK lower chance of scum but I do not think hes town.

This is an awful post. He has always come in and asking to be filled in. I literally blew up at him for the in Lizzie’s game. Nothing new there 

He always pays town as lazy and discovered. Scum Nolder plays much more bolder and reckless. Least last time we were scum together. 

Sk vs Scum is a very strange thing to say and not sure it matters. This whole post reads forced. Dont like it. 

On 5/19/2018 at 8:04 PM, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count

Nol (4) Nyn, CTM, Gata, Smash

Brick (1) Crush

Gata (1) Pac

NOLDER IS AT L-1 

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

On 5/19/2018 at 8:04 PM, CTM said:

unvote

too fast

Good look for you. By the way..? The Ape is dead yet. 

unvote

14 hours ago, Nolder said:

And I'm not.

Disagree. Last time you were scum here you were scum with me and you went nutso on day 1 and got yourself lynched. Very bullish literally the opposite of what you just said. 

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Anyway I feel more strongly about Brick anyway.

I think this is more likely to bear the kind of fruit we want.

Vote Brick

Who are you picking between? Seems like you two were the only trains. I hope you feel more strongly about Brick as scum than you do yourself? Haha 

Official Vote Count

Nol (1) Smash

Gata (1) Pac 

Pac (2) Gata, Brick

Brick (1) Nol 

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

Not really. I said I was surprised Pac was getting votes due to his change in attitude.

I then said, much later, that I thought his change in attitude might be indicative of having a scum role.

Those two things don't contradict each other. I thought other people would be happy with his change.

At most you could say "well they probably saw what you saw and voted him for it".

If that's the case, well, ok? Sorry for stating the obvious I guess. I was just trying to provide some thoughts.

That makes absolutely no sense.

If you think his attitude coincides with randing a scum role then why did it surprise you initially that he was getting voted for it? 

The time sequence of your comments is irrelevent. You either believe X or Y. And I dont really see what could have happened in between for you to go 180 on the matter. Pac's demeanur hasnt changed since the start of the game.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

That makes absolutely no sense.

If you think his attitude coincides with randing a scum role then why did it surprise you initially that he was getting voted for it? 

The time sequence of your comments is irrelevent. You either believe X or Y. And I dont really see what could have happened in between for you to go 180 on the matter. Pac's demeanur hasnt changed since the start of the game.

It would only make sense if PACs demeanor actually changed during the game. Pac has been very “ Welcome to Home Depot.” Helpful this game. Fairly consistent.

If a knock exist against him its blind squirreling Berbal as scum day 1. Could be distancing but something to sort out later me thinks. 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

This is an awful post. He has always come in and asking to be filled in. I literally blew up at him for the in Lizzie’s game. Nothing new there 

He always pays town as lazy and discovered. Scum Nolder plays much more bolder and reckless. Least last time we were scum together. 

Sk vs Scum is a very strange thing to say and not sure it matters. This whole post reads forced. Dont like it. 

Smash as SK has run through my brain a few times reading his posts