Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I refuse to vote scummy DPR. 

LK or Brick I'm thinking. I do like his thoughts on Stark. In fact the one's not posting right now we should prob be voting 

I think he nailed me on that one. I'm Herp. And he got me thinking about Stark

1 hour ago, BrickTamland said:

I want to kill Verp, Jif, stark, Leelou, or DPR 

Who cares what you want you need to be more active. 

I'm down. If I can stay up I guess I'd hammer DPR if I had too as well. 

LK's faux concern for Nyn's death is really sticking out atm though. Hmmm

This is the only thing he says that makes sense. But he doesn’t vote LK either

Vote verbVerb 

23 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I'm up to 99.7% sure you're scum

Talking about DPR

22 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Unvote vote Leelou

20 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Unvote vote stark

16 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Scumdarmetor

1. DPR

2. Stark 

3. Verb

4. 80

5. LK

6. Leelou 

7. JiF

14 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Unvote vote verbVerb

Hess won’t vote DPR or LK but says he is 99.7% scum and LK is questionable

If DPR fooled me then F you..  I had him early on but liked his defense..  also he's had multiple bad games as scum on JN but he is a smart enough fella..  you'd have to think he would have learned something and not start floating contradicting theories right after a kill if he were scum.

Official Vote Count
DPR (4) Leelou, 80, Brick, CTM
Brick (2) Verbal, Stark, 
Gata (1) LK
LK (3) DPR, GATA, Jif
Leelou (1) Pac

Verb (1) Hess

Not Voting (0)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline: Wednesday 8PM PST

Just now, Pac said:

Nolder you better do this fairly..  if you go to random.org or whatever and it lands on scum then kill them.

Prett Sure the rules say this is a Hammer game. And I thought that it said if we didn’t reach a lynch we just go to night???

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

If DPR fooled me then F you..  I had him early on but liked his defense..  also he's had multiple bad games as scum on JN but he is a smart enough fella..  you'd have to think he would have learned something and not start floating contradicting theories right after a kill if he were scum.

He's had terrible games as scum and I don't see any reason to think he's improved. it's not like he was a noob when he was butt fumbling it up

Night fell on Harlan leaving the Marshals tired and confused. As they clocked out and left the building they went home wondering if today was as bad as it was going to get or if something worse lay in the future. Elsewhere a toast was occurring, "To everything going exactly as planned!" 

It is now Night please send in your actions.

Just now, CTM said:

He's had terrible games as scum and I don't see any reason to think he's improved. it's not like he was a noob when he was butt fumbling it up

He does fit the criteria as someone who could kill Nyn as he seemed to think she had a good game last one.

That being said I just don't see him trip over his own feet like that as scum so soon after getting killed early last game.  Doesn't hit the logic bell.

Just now, Nolder said:

Night fell on Harlan leaving the Marshals tired and confused. As they clocked out and left the building they went home wondering if today was as bad as it was going to get or if something worse lay in the future. Elsewhere a toast was occurring, "To everything going exactly as planned!" 

It is now Night please send in your actions.

LOL maybe it is a cult game! 

Cool!

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

waste of day. 

not necessarily.  if this is NOT a cult game then scum got screwed.  vast majority of the time a townie is killed on day 1 so this hurts them.

now if we have another no lynch then THAT would be a waste.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

He does fit the criteria as someone who could kill Nyn as he seemed to think she had a good game last one.

That being said I just don't see him trip over his own feet like that as scum so soon after getting killed early last game.  Doesn't hit the logic bell.

Meh, again, we've seen him be obvious scum in several games and go down early. So now when he's playing like obvious scum again we should think he's outgrown it for why?

1 minute ago, Pac said:

not necessarily.  if this is NOT a cult game then scum got screwed.  vast majority of the time a townie is killed on day 1 so this hurts them.

now if we have another no lynch then THAT would be a waste.

well the same debate are going to carry forward into the next day minus a NK (or another day kill), nothing was resolved and we have no firm info to work with. Waste, scum is likely pleased it didn't go rando.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Meh, again, we've seen him be obvious scum in several games and go down early. So now when he's playing like obvious scum again we should think he's outgrown it for why?

I just don't think he's that weak of a player..  if you splode someone are you really going to pop in 5 minutes later espousing multiple theories about the death? 

Just now, CTM said:

well the same debate are going to carry forward into the next day minus a NK (or another day kill), nothing was resolved and we have no firm info to work with. Waste, scum is likely pleased it didn't go rando.

I will say had I known it would go to random I would have pushed for someone to get lynched.. 

and FOS on you.

12 minutes ago, Stark said:

Prett Sure the rules say this is a Hammer game. And I thought that it said if we didn’t reach a lynch we just go to night???

1 minute ago, Pac said:

I will say had I known it would go to random I would have pushed for someone to get lynched.. 

and FOS on you.

I posted the above when you said it would go to random. Was too close to deadline. Did you not read the rules on the first post. 

16 minutes ago, Stark said:

Cult game? Can you explain 

back to this..  a cult game is the most stressful type of game as players have to rethink their suspicions every day.

It usually starts with a cult leader and 1 other cultist.  Each night instead of killing someone they recruit someone to join the cult.

Their #'s continue to increase each day until and the town is often completely lost.  A person you were 100% certain was town could have been converted during the night phase and start the next day as scum.

paranoia runs rampant in these games.

Unfortunately only a couple mods run this type of game.  It really can piss people off..  I've modded cult games that have turned into complete monkey f**ks.

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

I posted the above when you said it would go to random. Was too close to deadline. Did you not read the rules on the first post. 

Of course I didn't read the rules...  Nolder typically runs very vanilla games so no reason to think it would be anything other than random.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

I just don't think he's that weak of a player..  if you splode someone are you really going to pop in 5 minutes later espousing multiple theories about the death? 

i think he's a weak scum player who also thinks he's smarter than everyone, so yes, that's exactly what i think he'd do.. attempt to lead the town off a cliff based on the noteworthy thing he just did

1 minute ago, Pac said:

back to this..  a cult game is the most stressful type of game as players every day you have to rethink your suspicions.

It usually starts with a cult leader and 1 other cultist.  Each night instead of killing someone they recruit someone to join the cult.

Their #'s continue to increase each day until and the town is often completely lost because a person you were 100% certain was town could have been converted during the night phase and start the game as scum.

Unfortunately only a couple mods run this type of game.  It really can piss people off..  I've modded cult games that have turned into complete monkey f**ks.

That sounds interesting 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

@NolderI know your the MOD but the deadline time 8 pst, could that be changed on future days? Feel like it would have helped here had it been earlier in the day

I'll take that into consideration.

10 minutes ago, Pac said:

and FOS on you.

Huh? You thought it was going random and you didn't push for a lynch. I think like Crusher the heavy amounts of cholesterol circulating through your veins has finally started limiting blood flow to the brain.

burrito brain

Archived