Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

It's easier to try and figure who shot Nyn bc that's the only thing that's happened but that's a SK most likely and they're fun. But I'd probably look at LK as most likely for that...DPR def didn't lol her

I would doubt there's a SK, Vig, and Scum in a 13 player game..  it could be over in 2 phases.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

I would doubt there's a SK, Vig, and Scum in a 13 player game..  it could be over in 2 phases.

Oh yeah so started night so something like scum picks night or day or could kill during day or whatever. Who knows.

so why did it start at night. Recruitment? Nobody died? 

Day and and night are more just semantics maybe 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Oh yeah so started night so something like scum picks night or day or could kill during day or whatever. Who knows.

so why did it start at night. Recruitment? Nobody died? 

Day and and night are more just semantics maybe 

I don't know the show otherwise I'd have a theory or 2..  I don't think Nolder likes cult games tho.  They scare him.

10 minutes ago, Pac said:

I don't know the show otherwise I'd have a theory or 2..  I don't think Nolder likes cult games tho.  They scare him.

All I'm getting out of this currently as theory is since started at Night w no kills maybe it was just a scum day kill on Nyn, possibly not nessesarily a SK.  

All this means other other than nothing is that it widens the pool of who killed Nyn

49 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I did look at it. You think his push feels staged. Still not really that strong of a reason. You're your own player and have opinions of your own. You also unvoted once LK was goading you into voting JiF. 

I didn’t goad her. She had just previously asked me if I was going to vote 80 and when she threw a little shade at Jif I threw the question back at her. I could go here. 

Just got in and was about to sit down with a cup of coffee and my computer to do some legit work on this. 

Then I remembered that day 1 votes are 90% garbage.

I could spend the hour plus going through and quoting people and trying to make a case on this or that.

But it would just be for the sake of saving myself, no real substance, because again, it’s day 1. Go for it, sheeps.

1 minute ago, BrickTamland said:

Just got in and was about to sit down with a cup of coffee and my computer to do some legit work on this. 

I could spend the hour plus going through and quoting people and trying to make a case on this or that.

But it would just be for the sake of saving myself, no real substance, because again, it’s day 1. Go for it, sheeps.

so deep

1 minute ago, BrickTamland said:

This doesn't help your cause. As town better to throw you random thoughts than throw up you hands. 

I could vote LK too tho. 

Official Vote Count

DPR (4) Leelou, 80, CTM, LK

LK (1) GATA

Verbal (1) Brick

Gata (1) Jif

Jif (1) Pac

Brick (5) JiF, DPR, Verbal, Stark, Hess

Not Voting (0) Nobody! 

BRICK IS AT L-2 

DPR IS AT L-3 

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline: Wednesday 8PM PST

9 hours ago, Verbal said:

glgl!!!

Thanks, got the job. 

34 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Last game he self voted when run up early and was doctor i think? Or am I confusing games.

4 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

I don’t recall if it was day one or 2 perhaps. 

Yeah I just checked. In that D1 you came back and actually showed town why not to vote for you? That was town Brick. Are you scum? 

Archived