I Got IP-Banned from PatsFans.com...

BigJermaineFromQnz

what the hell...

all I did was agree with chris carter that it's the end of a dynasty...

They really have no tolerance for any anti-patriot statements, huh.

They have no tolerance at all and it's bugging the hell out of me and they wonder why I post on a Jets site. I don't think I could be banned here if I tried. There are a select few fans over there that are just irrational. If anyone says something negative about the Patriots, they immediately start a thread asking to ban that person. I'm raising hell over there. It's been pretty funny actually. What was your username over there?

They have no tolerance at all and it's bugging the hell out of me and they wonder why I post on a Jets site. I don't think I could be banned here if I tried. There are a select few fans over there that are just irrational. If anyone says something negative about the Patriots, they immediately start a thread asking to ban that person. I'm raising hell over there. It's been pretty funny actually. What was your username over there?

Damn Husker, they abused you pretty good over there. #-o

But you know what? You were 100% correct (in that thread you started that got moved).

Damn Husker, they abused you pretty good over there. #-o

But you know what? You were 100% correct (in that thread you started that got moved).

Yeah, NEM isn't a big fan of mine. He reminds me alot of Ham. They could be brothers and probably are. I know I was correct and it's really only a small percentage of the people that disagree with me. I think the funniest feature over there is the "ignore" feature. This one clown makes a big production out of "ignoring" people then proceeds to chime in on every one of that persons threads.

VILMA-HAWK-BARTON was my acc name.

you actually posted in one of my threads

Archived