If you want Jets season tickets, root for Mike Tice

Green Jets & Ham

Haven't we been down that road before.....and I offered you the $$$$$$

Well, if you're selling the rights to the tickets, stop right there

SOLD....I'll take 'em

Rooting for Tice now =D>

I posted this on four boards last nite and I have three potential buyers already

Jon, if you're serious I think we can work something out ... I might have to see what type of offers I get, but you have an advantage because I've known you longer than most

I posted this on four boards last nite and I have three potential buyers already

Jon, if you're serious I think we can work something out ... I might have to see what type of offers I get, but you have an advantage because I've known you longer than most

Translation: Throw in a reach-around and their yours.

Yeah but THIS TIME I really mean it :lol:

HAM....have you graced any board with the ABC speech yet? Classic stuff right there.

I want Mangini. But part of me wants to have the Jets screw it up. So I could do a google search for:

Always Be Closing, Jets, Mangini

:mrgreen:

In truth, I want mangini

But if you're serious...I'll buy them.

My Man Tice From CI :mrgreen:

I have some Yankees tix in it for you too :wink:

Jon, here's the deal ... if nobody offers more money, I'll give them to you for the 3 Grand

Fair enough?

I mean, I can't be an idiot and refuse more money if someone offers it, but all things being equal I'll give you the nod ... cool?

You my friend have a DEAL!!!

I have added my favorite new coaching prospect to my sig :mrgreen:

Archived