Season Ticket Holder forum

Hey Max - I think it would be neat to have a small sub-forum for those of us who go to the stadium every week. There's enough of us (at least as many as play "mafia" (????????)) where we could have some fun conversations about the gameday / stadium / parking lot experience without having to endure the editorializing from those who INSIST!!!! it is better to sit on the couch than waste their time going to the Meadowlands. 

What do you think?  (Also, please make me President of the forum, not SAR)

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2018 at 11:42 AM, nj meadowlands said:

Hey Max - I think it would be neat to have a small sub-forum for those of us who go to the stadium every week. There's enough of us (at least as many as play "mafia" (????????)) where we could have some fun conversations about the gameday / stadium / parking lot experience without having to endure the editorializing from those who INSIST!!!! it is better to sit on the couch than waste their time going to the Meadowlands. 

What do you think?  (Also, please make me President of the forum, not SAR)

I have been thinking about this and I have an idea. Think I have a way to accomplish something like this. Hope to have something setup in January.  Thanks.

Archived