How much enthusiasm do you have for next season right now?

TuscanyTile2

13 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Im also colored by the fact that I know/have had social interaction with 2 NFL GM's. The GM of the Bills worked with me in a CPA firm in 1996 as an intern and the Panthers GM is a member at my golf club. These guys don't aren't always as smart as we think and I believe MAC has fooled his way to the top and now he is exposed. Happens in business all the time.

Just a quick aside here, members at my club include two former members of the Jets FO, along with Roman Gabriel and wait for it..... Rich Kotite!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Just a quick aside here, members at my club include two former members of the Jets FO, along with Roman Gabriel and wait for it..... Rich Kotite!

I didn't realize you live in Myrtle. Next time I come down, I'll send you a PM.  Where do you play normally? 

33 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I didn't realize you live in Myrtle. Next time I come down, I'll send you a PM.  Where do you play normally? 

I live and have a membership at the Barefoot Resort. We have 4 courses. They're designs by Pete Dye, Tom Fazio, Greg Norman and Davis Love. I also play in an "outside travel league" on Thursdays. We get great rates at courses like Caladonia, True Blue, Tidewater, Grand Dunes, Tidewater, Wachesaw CC (the private club) and Prestwick. I still have a home on Long Island, but I now spend the majority of the year down here.

19 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I live and have a membership at the Barefoot Resort. We have 4 courses. They're designs by Pete Dye, Tom Fazio, Greg Norman and Davis Love. I also play in an "outside travel league" on Thursdays. We get great rates at courses like Caladonia, True Blue, Tidewater, Grand Dunes, Tidewater, Wachesaw CC (the private club) and Prestwick. I still have a home on Long Island, but I now spend the majority of the year down here.

Ive played there a few times.  Hate the Dye course, Love the 3 others. 

11 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Old enough to remember Namath and John Huarte both being drafted in "64. And thinking Huarte would be the better QB, LOL.

Actually in the 1965 draft we took Namath and Hurate 1 and 2 we drafted 4 QB's overall in the first 7 picks.. In 1964 our big picks were Matt Snell,Gerry Philbin and Ralph Baker..

16 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Actually in the 1965 draft we took Namath and Hurate 1 and 2 we drafted 4 QB's overall in the first 7 picks.. In 1964 our big picks were Matt Snell,Gerry Philbin and Ralph Baker..

I'm not positive but I remember Huarte going in the 4th?

This is just another cycle for me. Other than Darnold is this team capable of getting "hold the fort" guys while drafting for the future. So more curiosity than enthusiasm.

Would be cool if some QB rockets up for a haul or Bosa falls to 3.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Archived