Im really an idiot

Just wondering, does Max have to change his avatar to that infernal Red Sox abomination if PFSIKH joins?

Holy crap. That is FUNNY. I say no. But if PF disputes that I would be happy to discuss it with him.

Just remember, you have the power this time.

And a baseball bat with a few nails in it.

In order to have power you need to have an ego. I am ego-less.

I did stick to my word though and used that damn Avatar for something that felt like an eternity!

very interesting Max.... the old "i am powerless ...just a humble webmaster doing this for the good of humanity" schtik...it works on you: lol:...by the way LOVE the avatar...... #51 Bernie is my boy....

very interesting Max.... the old "i am powerless ...just a humble webmaster doing this for the good of humanity" schtik...it works on you: lol:...by the way LOVE the avatar...... #51 Bernie is my boy....

Bernie was a great player. I still like him a lot.

The fact that I can beat him in a foot race, well that concerns me.

Bernie was a great player. I still like him a lot.

The fact that I can beat him in a foot race, well that concerns me.

ok... so i have seen faster... but he would be one heck of a DH and he plays a mean jazz guitar..

ok... so i have seen faster... but he would be one heck of a DH and he plays a mean jazz guitar..

He would be a great DH. Unfortunately he is going to be spending lots of time roaming the OF. Not good.