Devin White

Jet_Engine1

I know we don't need him, and won't be drafting him, but I'm watching Welcome to the NFL, and I will rooting for his success and hoping he does well. What an interesting, thoughtful, good kid. 

N'keal Harry, Josh Allen, DK... all seem like really good guys as well. 

So many good guys in the league that get overshadowed by the knuckleheads sometimes. 

On 4/23/2019 at 8:38 PM, Jet_Engine1 said:

I know we don't need him, and won't be drafting him, but I'm watching Welcome to the NFL, and I will rooting for his success and hoping he does well. What an interesting, thoughtful, good kid. 

So many good guys in the league that get overshadowed by the knuckleheads sometimes. 

This is the best draft class in a very, very long time if you ask me. It may lack in certain areas but it’s filled with depth and potential stars all across rounds 1-7. I’d love to be a GM with 4-5 1st round picks in my pocket this year.

On 4/23/2019 at 6:38 PM, Jet_Engine1 said:

If you like those guys check out Dalton Risner. Saw a feature about him this morning on the NFL network. Truly a great human being. 

Archived