You guys have a great site!!

JetsBlow99

KEYWORD: {TODAYS} AKA IN THE YEAR 2000 AND UP

You have nothing my man. The last time the Dolphins had a say in the AFCE was in 2002 when they lost to the Pats after holding a 10 point lead in the last 5 minutes of the game.

Blame Dave W. all you want. The Dolphins haven't won **** since I was born.

You have nothing my man. The last time the Dolphins had a say in the AFCE was in 2002 when they lost to the Pats after holding a 10 point lead in the last 5 minutes of the game.

Blame Dave W. all you want. The Dolphins haven't won **** since I was born.

are you guys gonna bash me just because im a phins fan or what?? I know my Dolphins have been bad for a long time, dosnt mean im gonna jump ship. My opinion is that the Jets org. is in for a rude awakening to come.

are you guys gonna bash me just because im a phins fan or what?? I know my Dolphins have been bad for a long time, dosnt mean im gonna jump ship. My opinion is that the Jets org. is in for a rude awakening to come.

Relax my man. I'm a Pats fan all the way and have always hated the phins.

Do you feel the love? I don't, but I have the utmost respect for other teams fans.

Cheers,

Gainzo

Relax my man. I'm a Pats fan all the way and have always hated the phins.

Do you feel the love? I don't, but I have the utmost respect for other teams fans.

Cheers,

Gainzo

Your a pats fan?? Damn I hate Brady with a passion. Hes damn good though. I think I hate Bledsoe more for discovering him

Your a pats fan?? Damn I hate Brady with a passion. Hes damn good though. I think I hate Bledsoe more for discovering him

I think I speak for all of us here: I hated Marino and still do. The guy was a ****.

Bledsoe was the man back in the day. Do you remember the 38-35 shootout between Dan and Drew back in '94?

Archived