i told my girl i smoke

Thor99

she's not really a girlfriend but a friend that gives it up. but she does no drugs and is against them. she dont live in my city even so i just see her once in awhile. so then today i was drunk and text her asking if she cared if i smoked tonight. she hasn't text back :(

she's not really a girlfriend but a friend that gives it up. but she does no drugs and is against them. she dont live in my city even so i just see her once in awhile. so then today i was drunk and text her asking if she cared if i smoked tonight. she hasn't text back :(

Good for you! My brother smokes and he is a great guy. Smokin' some weed is a lot less damaging than drinking a 12-pack.

Legalize It!

I thought this was a football message board.:eek:

Now all we need is for gg to add some lyrics (either Bob Marely or Jimmy Cliff would work real well) to this thread.

I thought this was a football message board.:eek:

Now all we need is for gg to add some lyrics (either Bob Marely or Jimmy Cliff would work real well) to this thread.

hmmmm...like "the harder they fall"... which is what happen when most of your posts bomb!

You're stupid for putting yourself out there when you knew this was a possibility. She gives you ass and you throw this in her face?

Dude....Blaze haze for days....just don't tell her about it. You dumb ass....You will be stroking off for the next 3 months while she is slobbin down the sober kid across the street.

Archived